Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/23/2012.......Death Penalty? I hope so
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
so the verdict on PSU is in today.......I hope they get the death penalty.

Even then, the program and institution get off easy........[Image: Looks+_fa7489be451e50b69315fc342dbc6f97.jpg]
9:00am.....still haven't done anything at work.
Brampton Wrote:so the verdict on PSU is in today.......I hope they get the death penalty.

Even then, the program and institution get off easy........[Image: Looks+_fa7489be451e50b69315fc342dbc6f97.jpg]

I thought I heard on the news last night that they weren't going to go that route.
Just a bunch of fines, and loss of scholarships, that kind of stuff.
Brampton Wrote:9:00am.....still haven't done anything at work.

I did a bunch of stuff before 8, but not a lot since.
ye molesters beware
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so the verdict on PSU is in today.......I hope they get the death penalty.

I thought I heard on the news last night that they weren't going to go that route.
Just a bunch of fines, and loss of scholarships, that kind of stuff.
I know.

Its was what I wanted to hear, but the penalties are pretty bad, but the fact that the university covered it up to protect the football program, shows that they don't deserve to have football for a while
I've been catching up on work that I missed on Friday and Saturday because my daughter decided to test try the taste of diesel fuel on Thursday evening resulting in an awesome ambulance ride and a 2 night, 3 day stay at the childrens hospital...
NussieT Wrote:I've been catching up on work that I missed on Friday and Saturday because my daughter decided to test try the taste of diesel fuel on Thursday evening resulting in an awesome ambulance ride and a 2 night, 3 day stay at the childrens hospital...
so, how'd it taste?
In hindsite, maybe he should have come up with a different quote.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place not just that I was a good football coach."
so they are paying $60 million in fines.....which equals ONE YEARS REVENUES......... Wtf

and the kids don't get paid anything........thats a damn crime
Brampton Wrote:so they are paying $60 million in fines.....which equals ONE YEARS REVENUES......... Wtf

and the kids don't get paid anything........thats a damn crime

:whomo:
Chip Wrote:In hindsite, maybe he should have come up with a different quote.

"They ask me what I'd like written about me when I'm gone. I hope they write I made Penn State a better place not just that I was a good football coach."

he did make it a better place. for the molesters.
we need a good old fashion revolution. for several different reasons.
fuel is too damn expensive to be letting kids drink it.
LeNeve Wrote:fuel is too damn expensive to be letting kids drink it.
still cheaper than beer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12