Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 7/16/2012 - 4 People
molesters are moving there. jeebus

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Sandusky-Ohio.html">http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Sandusky-Ohio.html</a><!-- m -->
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Back in the 70s and 80s my father's CB handle was Night Rider. The show kind of killed it.
he was into black chicks?

Knights
All this guy wanted to do was sell computers, but his name has lead him to a lifetime of fighting for his domain name.

http://www.nissan.com/
Donginator Wrote:my last name was butchered in high school by the bus driver, probably could call in, but I am too lazy to

My last name is always either spelled wrong or pronounce wrong and it's only one syllable.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Molesters are moving there. Millions of molesters.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

I am not listening to the show at the moment and wasn't sure what you were talking about. :dumbass:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Back in the 70s and 80s my father's CB handle was Night Rider. The show kind of killed it.

That would explain why my brother wears baggy pants.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:my last name was butchered in high school by the bus driver, probably could call in, but I am too lazy to

My last name is always either spelled wrong or pronounce wrong and it's only one syllable.

It's like the bird isn't it?

My last name is Hale, it should be easy enough.
I get Hall, Haley, Hill.
It's pretty amazing.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Molesters are moving there. Millions of molesters.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

I am not listening to the show at the moment and wasn't sure what you were talking about. :dumbass:

:taterpie:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That would explain why my brother wears baggy pants.
:grin: :high5:
Chip Wrote:

My last name is Hale, it should be easy enough.
I get Hall, Haley, Hill.
It's pretty amazing.

My friend's last name is Hale. He named his dog Hailey Hale
I need an excuse to have another BBQ. No one drank my beer during the BBQ. Now I have a full 1/4 keg and a full 1/6 keg. If I try to drink it I'm going to wind up with an enormous beer belly.

Jim still loves that show.
I HATE PIE!!
Today is looking like a good day to nap during my lunch break.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It's like the bird isn't it?

Yup, only it's spelled like the candy company with a "ck" at the end.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM