Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 7/16/2012 - 4 People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
4 people online and no one wants to start the IST. So here it is!
Yeah.. That's what's up.

NAM Sayin'
I'll just sit here and amuse myself LeNeve style.
Right on.
You are not doing a very good job at amusing yourself.
I logged on, but then work got in the way.
Morning all......its already too muggy for my liking here Cry

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:Morning all......its already too muggy for my liking here Cry

49% humidity

so, it's not to terrible right now. I like to try and get alot of work done while its still cooler out. supposed to be over 100 today. It's already climbed 10 degrees in the last hour.
It's supposed to be in the 90s again. Another hot and muggy week.
Brampton Wrote:Morning all......its already too muggy for my liking here Cry

Fuck yeah! I love muggy.

[Image: beer_mugs_1.gif]
blue muggy
Blue Muggy days are not so good.
:yawn: Sleep would a great idea right now. I just need about 15 minutes of solid sleep and I'll be motivated to get through today.

I picked up my nieces to take to Port Huron on Saturday and my tire blew as I was getting out of the car. The wall bubbled out and the air with it. The Bluewater Fest in Po Ho was meh, but we still had fun. They were exhausted. My sister took them with her to her boyfriend's parents place on a lake. We met up with them again yesterday and spent the majority of the day in the water, riding the jetski and then trying to fish. Busy weekend, but a nice one, minus the flat tire and the near death experience Saturday night.
ha. your tire blew out while getting out of the car. weight transfer and what not.
Joe Wrote:4 people online and no one wants to start the IST. So here it is!

Work has been busy, I'm blaming that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9