Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where were you?
19 years ago today I began my job at FedEx. How old were you & what was going in your little world???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
19 years ago today... I would have been 7. No clue what I was doing... Either camping, at the farm with my baba or at bible camp
July 12, 1993 was the first time I ever had a missing package from FedEx. Never forget.
1993 is when I first discovered masturbation, never been the same since
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
DaveP Wrote:July 12, 1993 was the first time I ever had a missing package from FedEx. Never forget.
Now that, my friend, is funny... :lol:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
7/12/93 my wife and I had just celebrated our 6th anniversary, had one kid, working for a satellite news gathering company, I was likely working on some home improvement project and was probably planing a trip to PA to see the in-laws.
I was 16, and it was summer break, so I was either up north somewhere or swimming at my friends' place or just general mischief.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I was 20. It was the first day of the All Star break. I had just finished working a 3 game homestand against the Reds. The pirates were 42-45. I had no clue I would never see a winning season again. Sid Bream was fresh in the cities minds. I probably spent the day hanging out at home or with friends.

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Working night shift patrol for the friendly police company
15 years old up in the rocky mountains west of Denver causing all kinds of trouble. One particular thing I remember well, was a bike I took from some rental place, then tossed it into the lake. My friend snitched me out when the cops talked to him. Then I got sent to Kansas, and have been here since.

Think I got ahold of an old truck and drove it off a mountain too.
I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.
I was 10 and either probably playing football or hockey outside/video games inside or down the beach playing on the sand or in the water.
Joe Wrote:I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.

no fucking way...
Joe Wrote:I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.
Hahahahaha......awesome!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Summer after grade 9........first year of rep baseball, so I think I was probably doing that.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III