Dudebro Nation
Where were you? - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Where were you? (/showthread.php?tid=2472)

Pages: 1 2

Where were you? - eddieyourdj - 07-12-2012

19 years ago today I began my job at FedEx. How old were you & what was going in your little world???

Re: Where were you? - NussieT - 07-12-2012

19 years ago today... I would have been 7. No clue what I was doing... Either camping, at the farm with my baba or at bible camp

Re: Where were you? - DaveP - 07-12-2012

July 12, 1993 was the first time I ever had a missing package from FedEx. Never forget.

Re: Where were you? - Donginator - 07-12-2012

1993 is when I first discovered masturbation, never been the same since

Where were you? - eddieyourdj - 07-12-2012

DaveP Wrote:July 12, 1993 was the first time I ever had a missing package from FedEx. Never forget.
Now that, my friend, is funny... :lol:

Re: Where were you? - JDubb - 07-12-2012

7/12/93 my wife and I had just celebrated our 6th anniversary, had one kid, working for a satellite news gathering company, I was likely working on some home improvement project and was probably planing a trip to PA to see the in-laws.

Re: Where were you? - Beckster - 07-12-2012

I was 16, and it was summer break, so I was either up north somewhere or swimming at my friends' place or just general mischief.

Re: Where were you? - Pete Nice - 07-12-2012

I was 20. It was the first day of the All Star break. I had just finished working a 3 game homestand against the Reds. The pirates were 42-45. I had no clue I would never see a winning season again. Sid Bream was fresh in the cities minds. I probably spent the day hanging out at home or with friends.

sent from 1975.

Re: Where were you? - Hondo - 07-12-2012

Working night shift patrol for the friendly police company

Re: Where were you? - LeNeve - 07-12-2012

15 years old up in the rocky mountains west of Denver causing all kinds of trouble. One particular thing I remember well, was a bike I took from some rental place, then tossed it into the lake. My friend snitched me out when the cops talked to him. Then I got sent to Kansas, and have been here since.

Think I got ahold of an old truck and drove it off a mountain too.

Re: Where were you? - Joe - 07-12-2012

I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.

Re: Where were you? - Rydrum - 07-12-2012

I was 10 and either probably playing football or hockey outside/video games inside or down the beach playing on the sand or in the water.

Re: Where were you? - NussieT - 07-12-2012

Joe Wrote:I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.

no fucking way...

Re: Where were you? - Brampton - 07-12-2012

Joe Wrote:I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.
Hahahahaha......awesome!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Re: Where were you? - Brampton - 07-12-2012

Summer after grade 9........first year of rep baseball, so I think I was probably doing that.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III