Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Where were you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
19 years ago today I began my job at FedEx. How old were you & what was going in your little world???
19 years ago today... I would have been 7. No clue what I was doing... Either camping, at the farm with my baba or at bible camp
July 12, 1993 was the first time I ever had a missing package from FedEx. Never forget.
1993 is when I first discovered masturbation, never been the same since
DaveP Wrote:July 12, 1993 was the first time I ever had a missing package from FedEx. Never forget.
Now that, my friend, is funny... :lol:
7/12/93 my wife and I had just celebrated our 6th anniversary, had one kid, working for a satellite news gathering company, I was likely working on some home improvement project and was probably planing a trip to PA to see the in-laws.
I was 16, and it was summer break, so I was either up north somewhere or swimming at my friends' place or just general mischief.
I was 20. It was the first day of the All Star break. I had just finished working a 3 game homestand against the Reds. The pirates were 42-45. I had no clue I would never see a winning season again. Sid Bream was fresh in the cities minds. I probably spent the day hanging out at home or with friends.

sent from 1975.
Working night shift patrol for the friendly police company
15 years old up in the rocky mountains west of Denver causing all kinds of trouble. One particular thing I remember well, was a bike I took from some rental place, then tossed it into the lake. My friend snitched me out when the cops talked to him. Then I got sent to Kansas, and have been here since.

Think I got ahold of an old truck and drove it off a mountain too.
I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.
I was 10 and either probably playing football or hockey outside/video games inside or down the beach playing on the sand or in the water.
Joe Wrote:I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.

no fucking way...
Joe Wrote:I was 17 and on summer break. I was probably somewhere in the woods with a fat chick, a case of bud longnecks and a bag of weed.
Hahahahaha......awesome!!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Summer after grade 9........first year of rep baseball, so I think I was probably doing that.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pages: 1 2