Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The local news posted an FB discussion regarding this:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/bull...35242.html

I posted some comment about how I was raised to know better and parents need to be parents again. I guess my comment made the news, because I got some phone calls about my comments online.
I hold the parents responsible also, what a horrible video
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The local news posted an FB discussion regarding this:

I posted some comment about how I was raised to know better and parents need to be parents again. I guess my comment made the news, because I got some phone calls about my comments online.

Beckster is the voice of our generation...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Damn
[Image: 397206.jpg]
that's disturbing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The local news posted an FB discussion regarding this:

Beckster is the voice of our generation...

It's fucking common sense. Parents are there to raise kids, not be their BFF and let them do what they want. So, these people need to start being fucking parents again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Jordan Staal is breaking my heart. But I kinda get it, never underestimate ego of professional athletes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Jordan Staal is breaking my heart. But I kinda get it, never underestimate ego of professional athletes.
Hey, the guys first choice is to play with his big brother

where is the ego.....plus the possible trade on the table is good for the Pens
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jordan Staal is breaking my heart. But I kinda get it, never underestimate ego of professional athletes.
Hey, the guys first choice is to play with his big brother

where is the ego.....plus the possible trade on the table is good for the Pens

He wants to be a #1 guy. It's fine though, it was bound to happen.

As for the trade, well, he kinda fucked the Pens by leaking that info, now Carolina knows they can get him for free if they just wait out the season. Or they will low ball. Either way, his trade value tanked with that announcement.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Breaking up hockey talk with red hair dye.

[Image: 401391_176427779129821_522772561_n.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This summer is going to be gone before we know it. That kinda sucks.

June has gone by pretty fast. Starting in July I do my boot camp every morning then Tues/Thurs I do a TRX bootcamp in the evening... I am actually looking forward to it
Chip Wrote:Jim Carrey backed out of Dumb & Dumber.
Probably for the best.
There is no way the sequal would have been as good.

A friend of mine once told me I looked like Jim Carrey as Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber... Now she calls me Lloyd.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Proms in June? thats bizarre to me. I think the proms around here are in early may. Then there isn't any school related things after May
school ends later in the northeast. I think today is the last day.

They don't start again until after Labor Day

School in Manitoba doesn't end until next week. For high school students this is the final week of exams. Graduation is always between the 24-27th of June.
School doesnt start until after September long weekend.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, LeNeve and I are pretty much carrying this motherfucker today. Everyone else is about to get sent down to the minors....

I actually had to work today... I didn't work too terribly hard either... tomorrow seems pretty easy too!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Jim Carrey backed out of Dumb & Dumber.
Probably for the best.
There is no way the sequal would have been as good.

A friend of mine once told me I looked like Jim Carrey as Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber... Now she calls me Lloyd.

:roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM