Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
NussieT Wrote:I want a new phone and I've been bugging Jim every time it shuts itself down or when he can't get on the internet on his because it's so old... I think i've almost cracked him. He was looking at a brochure the other night before bed./

If you are using brochures to look for new phones its time for a new phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
NussieT Wrote:I want a new phone and I've been bugging Jim every time it shuts itself down or when he can't get on the internet on his because it's so old... I think i've almost cracked him. He was looking at a brochure the other night before bed./

I think I have finally settled on the HTC Rezound, now I just need to go get it. I was going to wait for the at new Samsung, but I can't afford to drop over $500 on a phone. And I'll keep my BB as our emergency backup phone. Verizon has a deal for $50 off if bought online and I should get my 20% discount, too.

We recently upgraded Jim's phone, so I think that renewed the contract anyway.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:

It was more of a flyer than anything. They are showing all the new phones they got but MTS is really bad for phones so it consisted of shitty phones flip phones, Iphones and Blackberry's.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It was more of a flyer than anything. They are showing all the new phones they got but MTS is really bad for phones so it consisted of shitty phones flip phones, Iphones and Blackberry's.
So your only options is a shitty droid phone?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I think I have finally settled on the HTC Rezound, now I just need to go get it. I was going to wait for the at new Samsung, but I can't afford to drop over $500 on a phone. And I'll keep my BB as our emergency backup phone. Verizon has a deal for $50 off if bought online and I should get my 20% discount, too.

We recently upgraded Jim's phone, so I think that renewed the contract anyway.

$500? Really?
I wouldn't get a phone unless it has Android 4.0
Derick Wrote:1 new roommate found

[Image: 230511_1038817137315_2752702_n.jpg]

[Image: 148244_1485630627373_643572_n.jpg]

She has a Jew nose, but besides that, she looks pretty damn hot.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:1 new roommate found

[Image: 230511_1038817137315_2752702_n.jpg]

[Image: 148244_1485630627373_643572_n.jpg]

She has a Jew nose, but besides that, she looks pretty damn hot.
Plus that annoying I'm looking down but really looking up pose.
Chip Wrote:So a while back, we were talking about Verizon, and keeping unlimited data...
And last night I was reading, starting June 28th, you will not be able to keep your unlimited data when you upgrade your phone.
You can, if you pay the full price for the phone, but that's the only way.
And they're re-doing their family plans to this "share everything" crap.
I think it was $40 to share 1gig.
It was confusing as hell to read, and I couldn't help but think it's going to cost a lot more then it already does.
I may be switching when it comes time to upgrade my phone.
No matter who you switch to, there's no more unlimited data plans for new customers for new customers for any companies.

I might just pay full price for a phone if I were you and keep the unlimited data plan. You can always opt out later since you won't be tied to a contract.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

So your only options is a shitty droid phone?

:zipit:
JDubb Wrote:So your only options is a shitty droid phone?

I don't want to get into the Iphone vs Droid vs BB fight again... My options are basically limited to a BB or a Iphone.
http://www.mts.ca/mts/personal/wireless/...ces/phones
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So a while back, we were talking about Verizon, and keeping unlimited data...
And last night I was reading, starting June 28th, you will not be able to keep your unlimited data when you upgrade your phone.
It was confusing as hell to read, and I couldn't help but think it's going to cost a lot more then it already does.
No matter who you switch to, there's no more unlimited data plans for new customers for new customers for any companies.

I might just pay full price for a phone if I were you and keep the unlimited data plan. You can always opt out later since you won't be tied to a contract.

[Image: 031612_UEC_Unlimited_DataDilemma_960x320.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I think Sprint still does...
Every time Rich says adult it sounds like a dolt
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:

I don't want to get into the Iphone vs Droid vs BB fight again... My options are basically limited to a BB or a Iphone.

don't click that link, it takes you back to 2001
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

don't click that link, it takes you back to 2001

:roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM