Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
LeNeve Wrote:I always wished I would get picked for one of those house shows where they fix alll your shit for you, or a car one where they fix up your old car real nice, but none of my kids have a weird life threatening disease, and I don't have a bunch of adopted hatians living with me. my life story just isn't pitiful enough for tv.
its getting pretty close
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
So a while back, we were talking about Verizon, and keeping unlimited data...
And last night I was reading, starting June 28th, you will not be able to keep your unlimited data when you upgrade your phone.
You can, if you pay the full price for the phone, but that's the only way.
And they're re-doing their family plans to this "share everything" crap.
I think it was $40 to share 1gig.
It was confusing as hell to read, and I couldn't help but think it's going to cost a lot more then it already does.
I may be switching when it comes time to upgrade my phone.
LeNeve Wrote:I always wished I would get picked for one of those house shows where they fix alll your shit for you, or a car one where they fix up your old car real nice, but none of my kids have a weird life threatening disease, and I don't have a bunch of adopted hatians living with me. my life story just isn't pitiful enough for tv.

:high5:
Me too. There was some show where the dude would go up to people at a Home Depot and ask them what their project was, then pimp out whatever they were gonna do. I wanted to get in on that, even if it was a setup, so long as they did a good job and picked up the tab. I really want a new bathroom and a sunroom added on for the dogs to hang out in. And a 2-story, 2 car garage. Oh, and the house either re-sided or painted with some cool stuff done to it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:$10 says Derick is installing bathroom cameras right now.
no
Weekend project?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Me too. There was some show where the dude would go up to people at a Home Depot and ask them what their project was, then pimp out whatever they were gonna do. I wanted to get in on that, even if it was a setup, so long as they did a good job and picked up the tab. I really want a new bathroom and a sunroom added on for the dogs to hang out in. And a 2-story, 2 car garage. Oh, and the house either re-sided or painted with some cool stuff done to it.

Since we completely re-did our house last year all I want is my backyard to look like a backyard and not a rock/sand/mud/clover yard
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:it actually works out pretty good for both of us. We were acquaintances prior, with the whole bike thing. She works weekends, and i'm gone during the week

You're not going to score if you never get to see her...

I think you have to sacrifice scoring with the roommate for the potential of scoring with her friends.

Me too. There was some show where the dude would go up to people at a Home Depot and ask them what their project was, then pimp out whatever they were gonna do. I wanted to get in on that, even if it was a setup, so long as they did a good job and picked up the tab. I really want a new bathroom and a sunroom added on for the dogs to hang out in. And a 2-story, 2 car garage. Oh, and the house either re-sided or painted with some cool stuff done to it.

I'm pretty sure most of those shows, you still pay for all materials. They just help you with advice/planning and labor costs.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:it actually works out pretty good for both of us. We were acquaintances prior, with the whole bike thing. She works weekends, and i'm gone during the week

You're not going to score if you never get to see her...

I think you have to sacrifice scoring with the roommate for the potential of scoring with her friends.
this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:So a while back, we were talking about Verizon, and keeping unlimited data...
And last night I was reading, starting June 28th, you will not be able to keep your unlimited data when you upgrade your phone.
It was confusing as hell to read, and I couldn't help but think it's going to cost a lot more then it already does.

I think I'll upgrade before that and then start hunting for better deals.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I'm pretty sure most of those shows, you still pay for all materials. They just help you with advice/planning and labor costs.

Well, Fuck, what kind of deal is that? Lame
I HATE PIE!!
Road M has a bunch of snakes oon it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:Road M has a bunch of snakes oon it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So a while back, we were talking about Verizon, and keeping unlimited data...

But once you upgrade, you're stuck for in a contract for 2 years.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

But once you upgrade, you're stuck for in a contract for 2 years.

I am ok with that, so long as they don't change any of it.

I think I'll try harder to monitor our usage, too, so I can figure out where I stand when I'm ready to get out.
I HATE PIE!!
I want a new phone and I've been bugging Jim every time it shuts itself down or when he can't get on the internet on his because it's so old... I think i've almost cracked him. He was looking at a brochure the other night before bed./

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM