Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
Derick Wrote:and yes she can ride and is also recently single

How does she feel about Hyundais?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dear diary. day 3 living with new roomate. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, listening to him constantly masturbating. fap fap fap fap fap, I can't stand it anymore. I am also missing a pair of underwear. Yesterday I caught him sniffing my motorcycle seat. I hate Chicago. : (
:roflmao: :roflmao:

:whomo:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:$10 says Derick is installing bathroom cameras right now.
no

Bedroom first, then bathroom?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Reality TV is a fraud?

Welcome to what ever year it was when the first "reality tv show" came out.

Someone posted a blog about being on that show House Hunters and how they had to close on a house before they could even be on the show. The whole idea of the show is to follow people looking for a new home. I guess a bunch of folks are all upset that they are just finding out it's all set up. :roll:

I remember hearing a story from someone who knew someone who was on Bridezillas.
And the producer there filming them, kept saying if they didn't "act crazier" the executives wouldn't pick them for TV.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:This year I'm going to Derick's house party

Corey is going to beat you to it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Morning!!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:dear diary. day 3 living with new roomate. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, listening to him constantly masturbating. fap fap fap fap fap, I can't stand it anymore. I am also missing a pair of underwear. Yesterday I caught him sniffing my motorcycle seat. I hate Chicago. : (

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:it actually works out pretty good for both of us. We were acquaintances prior, with the whole bike thing. She works weekends, and i'm gone during the week

You're not going to score if you never get to see her...
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Reality TV is a fraud?

Welcome to what ever year it was when the first "reality tv show" came out.

Someone posted a blog about being on that show House Hunters and how they had to close on a house before they could even be on the show. The whole idea of the show is to follow people looking for a new home. I guess a bunch of folks are all upset that they are just finding out it's all set up. :roll:

I remember hearing a story from someone who knew someone who was on Bridezillas.
And the producer there filming them, kept saying if they didn't "act crazier" the executives wouldn't pick them for TV.

I want to know how much they get paid to make asses of themselves on national TV. I would consider it, if the price was right.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:it actually works out pretty good for both of us. We were acquaintances prior, with the whole bike thing. She works weekends, and i'm gone during the week

You're not going to score...
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :finger:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :finger:

Haha, sorry.
I couldn't help it.
Chip Wrote:I couldn't help it.
corey is probably scoring right now
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I always wished I would get picked for one of those house shows where they fix alll your shit for you, or a car one where they fix up your old car real nice, but none of my kids have a weird life threatening disease, and I don't have a bunch of adopted hatians living with me. my life story just isn't pitiful enough for tv.
LeNeve Wrote:I always wished I would get picked for one of those house shows where they fix alll your shit for you, or a car one where they fix up your old car real nice, but none of my kids have a weird life threatening disease, and I don't have a bunch of adopted hatians living with me. my life story just isn't pitiful enough for tv.

Have you watched TV?
You'd be the coolest person on TV.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM