Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
bunch of weirdos in here.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:clearly you dont understand the positioning of a chic on the trunk of a hyundai, you would indeed see thier legs

I'm thinking they'd be either on your shoulders or behind you.
thats solid thinking right there, can run with their legs on your shoulders
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
this is what society has become. raping amputees. shame on you all.
LeNeve Wrote:this is what society has become. raping amputees. shame on you all.
it is what it is
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
if you can't beat them join them I guess. help run a saw zall or something.
there really is no need for sterile amputations if you are just going to rape them later right? that could really save alot of time in production.
I got this in my email the other day...

Quote:Dear Tina,

I am writing to you in hopes of quelling concerns that many listeners have about our new Power Drive host, Cam Carson. I have received a number of letters and e-mails regarding what people are hearing on Power 97 between 2 and 6pm, and your feedback is always encouraged.

First, a little background. Cam has been living in Winnipeg for the last 5 years after studying to get a Masters at McMaster University and a PhD at the University of Manitoba. Before that he was a top rated radio and TV personality in Edmonton. He was last heard on CJOB doing a sports show before growing sick and tired of the listeners being sick and tired of him.

Let’s not address what happened in Red Deer prior to that.

I'm getting very annoyed with Carson on the drive home. He makes disparaging comments about his sister being dirty etc. and the first time it was funny; on a daily basis, it's offensive. Most of the time he's ok to listen to, but when he starts talking about his "dirty" sister and talks in his grating long-drawn out intonation, it's a channel changer. Not sure what happened to Casey but Carson is not the right replacement. – Liz
Thanks for writing Liz, Casey is now the Assistant Program Director at 99.1 Fresh FM here in Winnipeg. You can catch him on the Fresh Forty which is a show that plays 40 of the songs to remind you why you listen to Power 97 in the first place.

I have to shut off the radio because I find Carson painful to listen to. My wife and most of my co-workers feel the same way. Carson is the type of DJ you expect to listen to at one in the morning on the way home from the bar not on the drive home.- Sy
Thanks for the note Sy. We understand that Carson can be a certain change to what you have ever heard before on the radio – but give him a chance and he is sure to grow on you. I was going to suggest you shift your drinking hours, but I have matured over my five years as Power 97 program director.

I have always listened to 97 all day at work, but I have to tell you since he started the afternoon program I have been tuning out and going to different stations. His voice is soooo annoying and he talks like an idiot. He thinks he's funny but he's just annoying. Pronouncing Hockey as haacky! UGH! please!?!? Can we start Holly sooner??
I have spoken to Holly and there is no chance of getting her out of bed earlier to start an on air before 6pm.

I have been listening to your station for about 14 years now and I must say Cam Carson sucks as an on air personality ! You need to get him off the air he has destroyed the power drive. - Dave
Thanks for the note Dave – the Power Drive is still alive and well. But an argument might be made for it having undergone an overhaul over the last few weeks. So please accept my apologies for what you have heard to date. Cam is attempting to make the necessary changes to facilitate your listening without compromising his entertainment acumen.

Should you have any feedback about Cam or anything else you hear on Power 97 – feel free to call me at 204-789-0588. Or you can e-mail me anytime at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:matt@power97.com">matt@power97.com</a><!-- e -->. As always, thanks for listening to Winnipeg’s Best Rock.

Sincerely,

Matt Cundill
Program Director

I didn't think someone could be hated so much
NussieT Wrote:I didn't think someone could be hated so much

Wow that would be like Derick getting a radio show in Pittsburgh
Car accident this morning... this is all that's left...
[Image: li-highway-crash2.jpg]

Then there was another accident as people in the eastbound lane were gawking at the wreckage... dumb people need to learn how to drive in the rain
NussieT Wrote:Car accident this morning... this is all that's left...
[Image: li-highway-crash2.jpg]

Then there was another accident as people in the eastbound lane were gawking at the wreckage... dumb people need to learn how to drive in the rain

Dang!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
he should have got his rusty frame inspected on the pickup.
What up DBN??? :fag:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
LeNeve Wrote:he should have got his rusty frame inspected on the pickup.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards maybe the truck just fell apart.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up DBN??? :fag:

Congratulations on coming out finally.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up DBN??? :fag:

wang dang sweet poontang

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip