Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
Pete Nice Wrote:See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

[Image: 2009HyundaiSonataDash.jpg]

I would have tried to pop those out myself.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm looking at all the articles on that I'll Have Another. I think we might very well have a Triple Crown this year. It's gonna be an awesome race day on Saturday. :happy: :happy:
[Image: 1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif]
There is no cut and dry procedures out there for Petes issue. Shit like that usually gets billed out for however the job actually takes to do.
LeNeve Wrote:There is no cut and dry procedures out there for Petes issue. Shit like that usually gets billed out for however the job actually takes to do.
30 minute job. Billed for 3 hours
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm looking at all the articles on that I'll Have Another. I think we might very well have a Triple Crown this year. It's gonna be an awesome race day on Saturday. :happy: :happy:
[Image: 1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif]

Image Fail
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am about to get raped by the Hyundai dealer for service.

:flame:

Bend over and spread 'em!

What is their problem?

I just know they are going to bill me out the ass, and there is not even anything wrong with the car, I just need them to retrieve a flash drive that slipped behind an open compartment door on the lighter compartment under my radio. That drive has 6 work files that on it that I can not afford to lose, it is the only cope of them and I am being asked for them. But work knows I had to come here to get it taken out.

I also had an appointment for 8:30AM and they just took my car in now at 9:23AM :flame:

I am also VERY worried by stories by LeNeve of just standing around on the computer while there is work to be done, and goofing off. I am in a hurry, I have a TON of shit to do, then I have to drive to Allentown for a 7PM appointment, that is a 5 hours drive. And I will be gone until Sunday and I have not even packed a bag yet or anything.

Didn't you ask them up front how much that may run you? Seems like the would have an idea.

I ALWAYS ask them that and the answer is always "we can not even estimate at this time until we look at it and get started"
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

[Image: 2009HyundaiSonataDash.jpg]

It looks like the panels can be popped off all around that area.

Does it look that way to you LeNeve?
the beige panels that run along the centre console, you could have probably peeled them back at the bottom and your usb would have dropped out
Morning DBN....
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Just my opinion Pete. you can youtube a video to see how to remove the radio....and from how it looks, the console probably needs to be disassembled. So you may have been able to get some hints on doing it yourself
Brampton Wrote:this is in Detroit :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: Fojen.jpg]

I was walking downtown a while back, I don't remember why, and I passed by a place that had a sign for a "jive turkey burger", I have a picture of that somewhere.
I wonder if it's the same place...
thats the only way I'll drink kool aids
LeNeve Wrote:There is no cut and dry procedures out there for Petes issue. Shit like that usually gets billed out for however the job actually takes to do.

It looks like it took them less than 30 minutes. $90. I am ok with that, by paying it I will never do it again. In fact I am switching from that little slippery 32gb falsh to a rugged 64gb version I just got off woot lately, that 64gb will never slip behind those doors and has rubber on it to grip also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:thats the only way I'll drink kool aids
I wonder if they have it in grape... #ghettothoughts
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:

It looks like it took them less than 30 minutes. $90. I am ok with that, by paying it I will never do it again. In fact I am switching from that little slippery 32gb falsh to a rugged 64gb version I just got off woot lately, that 64gb will never slip behind those doors and has rubber on it to grip also.
and once again, the car fails to deliver any kind of action
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBN....

horny

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM