Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!!
My neighbor at work just got his new toolbox. Pretty much what I'm looking to get next. He got a great deal on it too, about $4000 less than full pop

It stands about 6 feet tall and is the size of a small car

Imported from Canada
that looks pretty sweet. I'm not a big fan of the top part, but I can see for your needs it would be great
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Someone needs to clean the shop.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, I never got called up for my meeting. I couldn't take it anymore and wne tto talk to the GM myself yesterday. Told him thanks for helping me out etc..

he said don't thank me, the boss lady is the one that made me go get you out. you need to talk to her. She wasn't here yesterday. So I just slipped into her office, and said thanks for th ehelp. She told me to sit down, asked if I needed to go to rehab. I said no. Then I got a raise. :? then I shit my pants.

this place is weird.

you got a raise for drinking.. i got 8 weeks off for drinking.. its almost encouraging drinking

for drinking and driving

are they making you goto AA or anything? or will the court make you?

I don't think so. fines and loss of liscence, a few days in jail. thats about it.
I want ta box like that. thats pretty dope. We also just got a A/C machine like that one in the corner. I haven't used it yet.
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, I never got called up for my meeting. I couldn't take it anymore and wne tto talk to the GM myself yesterday. Told him thanks for helping me out etc..

he said don't thank me, the boss lady is the one that made me go get you out. you need to talk to her. She wasn't here yesterday. So I just slipped into her office, and said thanks for th ehelp. She told me to sit down, asked if I needed to go to rehab. I said no. Then I got a raise. :? then I shit my pants.

this place is weird.

you got a raise for drinking.. i got 8 weeks off for drinking.. its almost encouraging drinking
kansas really is the Bizzarro world
Understatement of the day...
Joe Wrote:Someone needs to clean the shop.
yes
Derick Wrote:that looks pretty sweet. I'm not a big fan of the top part, but I can see for your needs it would be great
you can lie down and close the top if you want to hide.

We tried already :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Damn big pictures on this little screen.
Joe Wrote:Damn big pictures on this little screen.
get bigger screen
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:Holy crap!!! I can't believe my son turns 4 today!!!! He was 6 months when I first started going to TOMB, he was 9 months when we all moved over to here!!!

4 already?? Geez! Happy Birthday!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn big pictures on this little screen.
get bigger screen

The laptop's resolution is fine, but the 2nd monitor hooked up only goes up to 1280. This company is cheap so only the new guys get the nice shit. I'm just waiting for them to get fired.
Joe Wrote:Is the background of the banner Red or Silver for everyone else? Mine was red until I hit F5.

It's been silver since I logged on
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I installed an Image Re sizing Mod so now if you post a huge image it will re size it in the post, but will allow you to click on the image and view the full size one.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm curious what is up with the gay script though. also why I wasnt invited to the 4th of july party

I like the script. I didn't plan on keeping it that way, but I needed to look at something different.

I invited 2 DBN people on my Facebook to the party. Pete and T. Although Pete can't make it he has family close by and would have a place to go after the party. T mentioned coming to PA to go to a Zoo.

As every other year everyone on the site is invited, but no one lives close to me.

I don't have any paid time off yet, so I won't be traveling. There are some other issues, too.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap Beckster 25 251 11-16-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you Derick 155 942 05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Thurs 6/2... Who got naked yesterday Derick 237 1,645 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM