Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs
Good morning!

So I started bowling on a league last night for the first time in like 8 years and today I feel like I was in a bad car accident.
that will teach ya.

In other new, the Marlboro man died this week. Well, ok one of the marlboro men died
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
and in even more other news, I was just sitting here wasting time at the hospital, like I've done since august, and the chairman of the department stopped by to talk to someone else, I got the look. The why are you still fucking employed here look. I'm guessing he just figured out that no one has processed our termination paperwork yet, and he is still paying my salary.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Hey!
old man probes
Derick Wrote:and in even more other news, I was just sitting here wasting time at the hospital, like I've done since august, and the chairman of the department stopped by to talk to someone else, I got the look. The why are you still fucking employed here look. I'm guessing he just figured out that no one has processed our termination paperwork yet, and he is still paying my salary.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Good morning!

So I started bowling on a league last night for the first time in like 8 years and today I feel like I was in a bad car accident.

I remember being sore after bowling for an entire evening. It would feel like shin splints in my forearms.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:and in even more other news, I was just sitting here wasting time at the hospital, like I've done since august, and the chairman of the department stopped by to talk to someone else, I got the look. The why are you still fucking employed here look. I'm guessing he just figured out that no one has processed our termination paperwork yet, and he is still paying my salary.

No one likes that look.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I love this website.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_pag...2k8YqRz2p2
I HATE PIE!!
Hey Joe, you need to offer Spot some help with TOMB. It is complete doodoo. It needs some serious maintenance.
africa, you so crazy

Tanzania has banned witchdoctors to try and stem a surge in murders of albinos, whose body parts are sold for witchcraft, officials said Wednesday.
Why can't they just ban killing albinos?
LeNeve Wrote:Why can't they just ban killing albinos?
So you can kill a "normal person" just not albinos?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why can't they just ban killing albinos?
So you can kill a "normal person" just not albinos?

ah. I see.
JDubb Wrote:Hey Joe, you need to offer Spot some help with TOMB. It is complete doodoo. It needs some serious maintenance.

I haven't logged on there in forever. They should just scrap it and start all over.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM