Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning!

So I started bowling on a league last night for the first time in like 8 years and today I feel like I was in a bad car accident.
that will teach ya.

In other new, the Marlboro man died this week. Well, ok one of the marlboro men died
and in even more other news, I was just sitting here wasting time at the hospital, like I've done since august, and the chairman of the department stopped by to talk to someone else, I got the look. The why are you still fucking employed here look. I'm guessing he just figured out that no one has processed our termination paperwork yet, and he is still paying my salary.
Hey!
old man probes
Derick Wrote:and in even more other news, I was just sitting here wasting time at the hospital, like I've done since august, and the chairman of the department stopped by to talk to someone else, I got the look. The why are you still fucking employed here look. I'm guessing he just figured out that no one has processed our termination paperwork yet, and he is still paying my salary.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Good morning!

So I started bowling on a league last night for the first time in like 8 years and today I feel like I was in a bad car accident.

I remember being sore after bowling for an entire evening. It would feel like shin splints in my forearms.
Derick Wrote:and in even more other news, I was just sitting here wasting time at the hospital, like I've done since august, and the chairman of the department stopped by to talk to someone else, I got the look. The why are you still fucking employed here look. I'm guessing he just figured out that no one has processed our termination paperwork yet, and he is still paying my salary.

No one likes that look.
Hey Joe, you need to offer Spot some help with TOMB. It is complete doodoo. It needs some serious maintenance.
africa, you so crazy

Tanzania has banned witchdoctors to try and stem a surge in murders of albinos, whose body parts are sold for witchcraft, officials said Wednesday.
Why can't they just ban killing albinos?
LeNeve Wrote:Why can't they just ban killing albinos?
So you can kill a "normal person" just not albinos?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why can't they just ban killing albinos?
So you can kill a "normal person" just not albinos?

ah. I see.
JDubb Wrote:Hey Joe, you need to offer Spot some help with TOMB. It is complete doodoo. It needs some serious maintenance.

I haven't logged on there in forever. They should just scrap it and start all over.
Pages: 1 2