Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm curious what is up with the gay script though. also why I wasnt invited to the 4th of july party

4th of July is the time to celebrate our freedom, not a time to be date raped.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5: Fucking quote of the day.

:roflmao:
Maybe of the month.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm curious what is up with the gay script though. also why I wasnt invited to the 4th of july party

seriously? I've been doing it wrong all of these years
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that will have to go on the banner
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

that will have to go on the banner

I already made note of that. If I had Photoshop on this laptop I'd already be working on it.
Ugh, I did not get enough sleep last night.

I have to meet with the attorney and primary witness today in an arson case I have been working for two years in Dave P's area, Uniontown. I have to meet them at 10AM at the Panera in U-town, but traffic is so fucked up, I am running 20 minutes late. I left at 9AM for the hour drive, I am still 39 minutes away and it is 9:43. :killme: Every idiot asshole driver is on the road and the truckers are being their normal dickface cocksniffer selves.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Ugh, I did not get enough sleep last night.

I have to meet with the attorney and primary witness today in an arson case I have been working for two years in Dave P's area, Uniontown. I have to meet them at 10AM at the Panera in U-town, but traffic is so fucked up, I am running 20 minutes late. I left at 9AM for the hour drive, I am still 39 minutes away and it is 9:43. :killme: Every idiot asshole driver is on the road and the truckers are being their normal dickface cocksniffer selves.
your not really very good at this are you?
Derick Wrote:

your not really very good at this are you?

The court date has been getting pushed back for two years so we keep working it in order to get as much evidence as possible. :dumbass:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
so, I never got called up for my meeting. I couldn't take it anymore and wne tto talk to the GM myself yesterday. Told him thanks for helping me out etc..

he said don't thank me, the boss lady is the one that made me go get you out. you need to talk to her. She wasn't here yesterday. So I just slipped into her office, and said thanks for th ehelp. She told me to sit down, asked if I needed to go to rehab. I said no. Then I got a raise. :? then I shit my pants.

this place is weird.

I should go spy on the spy
LeNeve Wrote:so, I never got called up for my meeting. I couldn't take it anymore and wne tto talk to the GM myself yesterday. Told him thanks for helping me out etc..

he said don't thank me, the boss lady is the one that made me go get you out. you need to talk to her. She wasn't here yesterday. So I just slipped into her office, and said thanks for th ehelp. She told me to sit down, asked if I needed to go to rehab. I said no. Then I got a raise. :? then I shit my pants.

this place is weird.

you got a raise for drinking.. i got 8 weeks off for drinking.. its almost encouraging drinking
DaveP Wrote:

I should go spy on the spy
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfBYFz6s4NinlsXXVcsqr...sdHPyR0q3n]
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, I never got called up for my meeting. I couldn't take it anymore and wne tto talk to the GM myself yesterday. Told him thanks for helping me out etc..

this place is weird.

you got a raise for drinking.. i got 8 weeks off for drinking.. its almost encouraging drinking

for drinking and driving
DaveP Wrote:

this place is weird.

if that all it takes to get a raise, I'm going to start today
DaveP Wrote:

this place is weird.

kansas really is the Bizzarro world
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

this place is weird.

for drinking and driving

are they making you goto AA or anything? or will the court make you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap Beckster 25 251 11-16-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you Derick 155 942 05-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Thurs 6/2... Who got naked yesterday Derick 237 1,645 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM