Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/28/12...Fuck the Kings Guard, fuck the city, fuck the king
"Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!"

with lines like this, you better be a Game of thrones fan
Brampton Wrote:"Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!"

Great show! I was a big True Blood fan, but now I'd easily take an extended season of GOT instead of TB.
So what's the deal with Memorial Day Celebration sales? Isn't it kind of morbid to have a furniture sale on a day or remembrance?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:"Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse!"

Great show! I was a big True Blood fan, but now I'd easily take an extended season of GOT instead of TB.
:high5:

totally agree
Joe Wrote:So what's the deal with Memorial Day Celebration sales? Isn't it kind of morbid to have a furniture sale on a day or remembrance?
our equivalent day here (Rememberance day) only gov't offices and banks are closed.

we have to work. I find its disrespectful to the living veterans, and of course the dead ones
I thought it was only the local companies that had tasteless sales on Memorial Day, but apparently Ford is on board with this.
I'd also like to find a way to remind all the dumb rednecks in my area that it's not really a fireworks type holiday.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So what's the deal with Memorial Day Celebration sales? Isn't it kind of morbid to have a furniture sale on a day or remembrance?
our equivalent day here (Rememberance day) only gov't offices and banks are closed.

we have to work. I find its disrespectful to the living veterans, and of course the dead ones
we always had rememberance day off, the only times i had to work was when I still worked in a restaurant.
Can't really be an IST when there's no show.

Daily Thread.... :wink:
Joe Wrote:Can't really be an IST when there's no show.

Daily Thread.... :wink:
:high5:

Imported from Canada
I am trying to get invitations out to my dad's side of the family but everyone is bitching and I am ready to throw my hands up in defeat, call people a childish name and walk away... make someone else deal with the bullshit.
Game of Thrones was awesome.

If you read the books, please no spoilers at all.

From the get go you knew the Hound was one of the most sensible people on the show and I accidentally read some forums that said he had a soft spot for Sensa.

The guy who tried to kill Tirian was that King's Gaurd that he was always insulting right?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiday!! Nov 8,2019 ~ Fuck Colds Beckster 5 21 11-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday 01/21/16 - City driving NussieT 11 480 01-21-2016, 02:56 PM
  Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday Beckster 15 210 11-14-2014, 08:54 PM
  2/10 its friday, fuck everyone Derick 127 1,303 02-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Friday April 8th. Fuck this Derick 150 566 04-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Chip
  friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brampton 442 2,447 09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
  Toooosday 2/9/09 ... Ellis on Howard? Fuck him. AirHej 170 1,045 02-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Last Post: AirHej