Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 ~ Yawns
I don't think the premium rule applies to getting high on gasoline.
cotton eye joe now. Confusedad: I would need to sniff 91 octane gas to enjoy this.
cotton eye joe was all the rage at the high school dances. every fucking year it seemed.
I remember when that song (the pop version) came out. The band dressed all in overalls and whatever they thought looked bumpkiny. They actually had cow shit shipped to them so they could rub it on their clothes and boots so they could be "more authentic." They were city folk and some of their members had never even seen a live cow in their lives. But they didn't want people to think they were phony. I saw all of this discussed in an interview on MTV and I think this was my very first WTF moment. I was so baffled and befuddled at stupidity that I didn't have words. The interviewer took it all like it was the most natural thing in the world.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:[Image: 2011B16300]

This is my new tri bike that I bought Friday. I get fitted tonight and will ride it for the first time tomorrow night. This thing will soon become a part of me as I ramp up my mileage from 50 miles per week to 150 miles per week over the next 2-3 weeks. Then from there to 250-300 miles a week before tapering down before the half iron I'm going to do in September.

Nice bike. At what point will you be insisting we call you "Lance"?? :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:I remember when that song (the pop version) came out. The band dressed all in overalls and whatever they thought looked bumpkiny. They actually had cow shit shipped to them so they could rub it on their clothes and boots so they could be "more authentic." They were city folk and some of their members had never even seen a live cow in their lives. But they didn't want people to think they were phony. I saw all of this discussed in an interview on MTV and I think this was my very first WTF moment. I was so baffled and befuddled at stupidity that I didn't have words. The interviewer took it all like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Confusedhock: Weird folks
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

This is my new tri bike that I bought Friday. I get fitted tonight and will ride it for the first time tomorrow night. This thing will soon become a part of me as I ramp up my mileage from 50 miles per week to 150 miles per week over the next 2-3 weeks. Then from there to 250-300 miles a week before tapering down before the half iron I'm going to do in September.
not sure if you know this, but your bike doesn't have any pedals. Just sayin
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:

I didn't want to burst his bubble, but he won't get far with his back tire like that...
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the last time I had crown royal, I started eating tortilla chips whiz cheese whiz squirted on them. Then I threw up abunch and passed out. I hate crown royal now. that was only a few years ago.

I have 4 different kinds of Crown Royal, I love that stuff.
The regular Crown Royal, Black, Limited and Special Reserve.
I had XR at a bar once, $25 for a shot. But the shot turned out to be a full rockglass, so I felt better about getting 2. Haha. That is some awesome stuff.

You wouldn't believe how many bottles of Crown I pick up every week for recycle. I can't count as many since I no longer have to shred them individually but there is a lot..
Derick Wrote:

Or an engine...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM