Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday - April 23, 2012
From liberal KS its about 60 miles home. I take another 90 degree turn way to hot.Another one of those, "if we were loaded this would have ended different".

Go through another town just fine. 4 more actual stops, and didn't stall any. Watched the sunrise driving home. It was fucking awesome.

get home, wife is bitching up a storm. I'm tired. All I can think about is how awesome it would be to be in a truck going somewhere.
maybe you could trade the wife for a truck
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:so off the interstate, down a little road, turn by a mcdonalds, then turn again by the crack heads by the stoplights, then go a little ways, and there is sunny meadows dairy process plant. The security guard was a dick, and thought I was a terrorist or something because I didn't have ID. Finally get in the plant, then it gets boring again. sample taking, unhook loaded trailer, hook up empty tanker, then check all the shit out with the security guard. I had to piss really bad at this point also, I snuck off and pissed behind another trailer. probaly illegal.

I piss behind trailers all the time. toilets are for pussies
forget what I said earlier, he'll be a truck driver by the end of the month
man I have been laughing my ass off for the last 3 pages........eveyone in the office is staring at me like I am a retard.
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brampton Wrote:forget what I said earlier, he'll be a truck driver by the end of the month
I say as soon as he can get a CDL...hahahaha
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Thats an awesome story. I can't believe that dude would risk his CDL and let you drive
Yeah, got home yesterday morning at 7:30. Mom calls me about 9pm, wondering whats going on, why I was fucking whores in Oklahoma. Told her the real story. My entire family has come to the agreement that I need to leave my current situation. My mom asks what other jobs other than a mechanic I might like.

I want to be a truck driver Mom!!

cool, I'll talk to your step dad, and see if they will hire you at his company.

So the wheels are in motion for LeNeve to move to Texas, and start driving trucks.

The End.
DaveP Wrote:Thats an awesome story. I can't believe that dude would risk his CDL and let you drive

He had a birthday party for me last December, and let me drive after I had been drinking all night too.
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, got home yesterday morning at 7:30. Mom calls me about 9pm, wondering whats going on, why I was fucking whores in Oklahoma. Told her the real story. My entire family has come to the agreement that I need to leave my current situation. My mom asks what other jobs other than a mechanic I might like.

So the wheels are in motion for LeNeve to move to Texas, and start driving trucks.

The End.
In a Rich Davis voice.
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, got home yesterday morning at 7:30. Mom calls me about 9pm, wondering whats going on, why I was fucking whores in Oklahoma. Told her the real story. My entire family has come to the agreement that I need to leave my current situation. My mom asks what other jobs other than a mechanic I might like.

The End.
You should take the kids with you, in the truck

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:

The End.
You should take the kids with you, in the truck

Imported from Canada
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Thats an awesome story. I can't believe that dude would risk his CDL and let you drive

He had a birthday party for me last December, and let me drive after I had been drinking all night too.

My first trucking experience.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3062&start=15">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3062&start=15</a><!-- l -->
I think I want an xbox and a flat screen in my truck. and a way to get fast internet.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I want an xbox and a flat screen in my truck. and a way to get fast internet.
internet is going to be either cellular or satelite
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM