Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Tax Day
I thought you meant a major league game. Never mind, its a huge difference

Imported from Canada
My sister the "email forwarding whore" that she is sent this to me. It's pretty funny:

Tax dollars at work: Had to share this on tax day.

Zero Gravity

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside-down, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 C.!

The Russians used a pencil.

Your taxes are due again -- enjoy paying them
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I thought you meant a major league game. Never mind, its a huge difference

Imported from Canada

The closest Major League game to us would be the Twins and that in itself is an 9 hour drive...
It is quite awkward to open an email from your siblings and it's nothing but chicks with bare titties. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It is quite awkward to open an email from your siblings and it's nothing but chicks with bare titties. :?

Neither my brother or sister send me emails, besides I'd never read them... I just delete them.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I thought you meant a major league game. Never mind, its a huge difference

Imported from Canada

The closest Major League game to us would be the Twins and that in itself is an 9 hour drive...
make a weekend of it
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Imported from Canada

make a weekend of it

They aren't playing home games the weekend of his birthday, besides tearing Jim away from work is difficult on the best of days.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It is quite awkward to open an email from your siblings and it's nothing but chicks with bare titties. :?

Neither my brother or sister send me emails, besides I'd never read them... I just delete them.

My sisters have absolutely no email ettiquette at all. They never label nsfw. One will forward stuff the other has already sent me. Not to mention that they never got the memo people stopped forwarding that crap ages ago.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It is quite awkward to open an email from your siblings and it's nothing but chicks with bare titties. :?

My sisters have absolutely no email ettiquette at all. They never label nsfw. One will forward stuff the other has already sent me. Not to mention that they never got the memo people stopped forwarding that crap ages ago.

Yeah, even my parents finally got the memo about forwarding emails like a year ago.
Howdy folks!
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!

HOWDY POKES!!!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM