Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead
Ok, having watched this, and now knowing that the virus is airborne (the two deputies at the refueling station, Randall and now Shane prove that), I think that is EXACTLY what the scientist told Rick. Now here explains a lot of what has happened this season.

Rick doesn't want to tell anyone because he has to keep hope alive in the camps. If it gets out that they're all a zombie just waiting to happen, there's no point in living (furthermore, this would be our extinction point, because as long as there are people running around, potential zombies are just around the corner). That's why he took it hard that Lauri is pregnant and gave Carl the "We're all eventually going to die" speech in the barn.

Did you notice when he killed Rene and his buddy in the bar? One shot to the head, and when he put two shots in the chest of the other guy, he walked up and put a needless shot in his head. Doesn't seem needless if he's trying to keep the reality from Glenn and Hershel.

It could be the real reason he came back for Shane in the bus, not because he had a change of heart and couldn't leave his friend behind, but truly because he couldn't live with the idea of him being killed or starving to death in the bus and thus roaming the earth as a walker (or worse, stalking him as a walker).

That's why he was going to shoot Dale in the head (but Daryl did it for him).

That's why he was thinking about hanging Randall, but decided against it, and didn't press that issue when it was brought up at the "Kill Randall" meeting. And why he was going to put one in his head till Carl interrupted things. Don't want a zombie Randall hanging from the rafters. Too many questions.

And at the end, he was more concerned with Carl, but he seemed like he was waiting there for Shane to get up and finish him off.

If you believe that everyone has the virus, all these instances seem perfectly acceptable don't they?

Is it just too deep a thought process?

And now I'm waiting to see the epic way Lauri dies. I'm hoping for Hondo's version. That would really fuck Rick! First he has to kill his best friend and watch just about everyone die around him, and then the baby he put in Lauri ends up being the one that kills her?
You're overthinking things a little. :grin:

Plus the way Lori dies isn't epic, its kind of funny/sad

Imported from Canada.
MICHONNE!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:MICHONNE!!!!!!

Is that than Druid/Ninja looking person? With the armless zombie pets?
WTF was up with that?
Last nights episode was good but not great, IMO. Can't wait until next season. Too bad that we have to wait until the fall... Thats a long ways away.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:MICHONNE!!!!!!

Is that than Druid/Ninja looking person? With the armless zombie pets?
WTF was up with that?
the zombie stink on her "pets" keep the other zombies away. also not having arms make them unable to grab at her.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Last nights episode was good but not great, IMO. Can't wait until next season. Too bad that we have to wait until the fall... Thats a long ways away.
youre nuts.

that was the best episode theyve had yet
I really thought Herschel was going to "go down with the ship".

But, being around all those cars on the freeway for a while there, you'd think they would have been able to better manage their fuel.
Chip Wrote:I really thought Herschel was going to "go down with the ship".

But, being around all those cars on the freeway for a while there, you'd think they would have been able to better manage their fuel.
agreed!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
those cars on the freeway are there cause theyre out of fuel.
Brampton Wrote:those cars on the freeway are there cause theyre out of fuel.

They all ran out of fuel at the same spot?
Chip Wrote:

traffic jam, and out of gas idling. dummies
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

traffic jam, and out of gas idling. dummies

They deserved to die then.
What pisses me off more than that is why in the hell are these people driving 25 year-old pieces of shit vehicles? It's the zombie apocalypse...I'm going to the dealer and driving out in a Prevost Coach or an Escalade or a Hummer. Not some shitbox Hyundai or a 1988 Suburban
Hondo Wrote:What pisses me off more than that is why in the hell are these people driving 25 year-old pieces of shit vehicles? It's the zombie apocalypse...I'm going to the dealer and driving out in a Prevost Coach or an Escalade or a Hummer. Not some shitbox Hyundai or a 1988 Suburban

I've decided I'm looking for a Raptor.

And I made that comment last night when they were driving away from that spot on the freeway. "Why did they leave that nice big Cadillac and leave in those pieces of crap?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips from the cast of the Walking Dead Pete Nice 0 1,639 03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  The Walking Dead : Premeires on AMC on October 31 Hondo 13 6,855 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Play Dead Pete Nice 3 1,859 11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Chip