Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead : Premeires on AMC on October 31
You guys seen this yet? A zombie apocalypse SERIES. Hell yeah!
[youtube]WhgxrHdoycM[/youtube]
[Image: 1285687123_zombie-evolution.gif]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
the walking dead was originally a comic book series. It's really good, so I suspect the tv show should be equally as good....plus it's on AMC and they make good shows!
I just got an advanced copy of episode 1...it won't be released until October 31st. If anyone wants it I'll upload it....end me a PM for the link.

Just finished watching it....this is going to be EPIC.
For reasons I don't understand, you people like zombies and fake farms on facebook, so...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=109503759100812">http://www.facebook.com/apps/applicatio ... 3759100812</a><!-- m -->
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Watched it tonight. Shit is on point, motherfucker be stuck in a tank. Boom!
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
Got caught up on episode 2 today. Like Cody says, this shit is on point.
I need to download the first two and set it on my DVR.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Such an amazing series. The zombie attack scenes are actually secondary to how well the characters have already been built up to be.
I watched season 1 last night back to back. What a great show. A&E is building one hell of a line up.
Joe Wrote:I watched season 1 last night back to back. What a great show. A&E is building one hell of a line up.
AMC. A&E has crappy shows like "The Hasselhoffs".
I just found something I don't like about my new Verizon Fios, they only have the last 3 episodes on on Demand WTF? Comcast has all 6 on demand, but I don't have Comcast anymore, so now I have to download the forst 3 and watch them on the PC. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found something I don't like about my new Verizon Fios, they only have the last 3 episodes on on Demand WTF? Comcast has all 6 on demand, but I don't have Comcast anymore, so now I have to download the forst 3 and watch them on the PC. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Comcast doesn't have the first 2 on there either. I had to download those 2.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I watched season 1 last night back to back. What a great show. A&E is building one hell of a line up.
AMC. A&E has crappy shows like "The Hasselhoffs".

Oh yeah... All the good shows I thought were on A&E are actually on AMC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Walking Dead Pete Nice 48 16,238 03-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tips from the cast of the Walking Dead Pete Nice 0 1,639 03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Play Dead Pete Nice 3 1,859 11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Chip