Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week.
And even though I have no use for it, my boss told me that I need to renew my hazmat endorsment for my license. Great, good times there, pay $95, get finger printed, find out that finger prints dont work, get finger printed again, wait for letter in mail, saying you can renew license. good times
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't have any interest in buying an iPad, and even I knew the new one was coming.
Do people really not research things before they buy them?
When I think I'm getting a new phone, I'll start reading about upcoming phones a few months before hand.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/...-the-ipad2
I would like to have one, but I just cant justify the cost for something to sit on the couch and surf the web
I have an iPad2 and love it. I'm not likely to buy a new one until this one starts having problems in some way.
also attempting to join Xsport fitness, but they seem to be lacking in the returning of inquires for membership
BTW, Good Morning Bro-mo's!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Did Delta merge with United? I hope not b/c I like Delta, but UNited is on my no fly list, I hate them.

My no fly list:

1. USAIR - Fucking overpriced unionized piece of shit, seriously, fuck USAIR.
2. United - assholes who suck as customer service
3. COntinental - charge for everything, just did not like my recent flights with them.

The best:

1. Jetblue- comfy, very nice workers and hot female flight attendants. TV in every seat, not a lot ogf upcharges.
2. Southwest - Cheap, easy to get a good seat if you are not a moron, no fees, friendly staff.
3. Air France (Delta) - Fresh crossants on every flight, hot flight attenants.
No. United & Continental just completed their huge merge last year. I don't care for Delta but they own 80% of the flights in and out of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. They merged with Northwest airlines (who I loved) and really screwed up our flights! We have the 4th higher ticket prices in the country because of Deltas near monopoly on our airport
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
hazmat deez nutz
Derick Wrote:also attempting to join Xsport fitness, but they seem to be lacking in the returning of inquires for membership

maybe they just allow cool people.
morning everyone. Great day today, my best friend since grade 8 just had his daughter born this morning. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:also attempting to join Xsport fitness, but they seem to be lacking in the returning of inquires for membership

maybe they just allow cool people.
that sucks
Brampton Wrote:morning everyone. Great day today, my best friend since grade 8 just had his daughter born this morning. :high5:

:high5:

But, haha, "grade 8".
since it wasn't answered yesterday, JDubb, what are those characters you put in your twitter status?

the numbers in the box, whats the reason, and what are they?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:morning everyone. Great day today, my best friend since grade 8 just had his daughter born this morning. :high5:

But, haha, "grade 8".
what?
Chip Wrote:

But, haha, "grade 8".

grade 8 bolts. the strong ones
Brampton Wrote:since it wasn't answered yesterday, JDubb, what are those characters you put in your twitter status?

the numbers in the box, whats the reason, and what are they?
calories lost while masterbating
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The boss lady is taking us out for lunch today. :high5:

I have never even met any of my bosses, all i know is a voice on the telephone. I would like to meet them though, I think every year they should take a one week tour through our region and meet with everyone.
Are you like one of Charlie's Angles? Farah, Pete Nice and Jacqueline Smith?

Actually, ya, it is a lot like that, i get everything by pc and phone and get a daily phone call to do similiar work to what they did.

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip