Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03/08/2012 - Thursday the sassiest day of the week.
The more I think about it the madder I get. how dare the solar flares interfere with my life, seriously, how fucking rude. all solar flare pompous and shit.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:in ethiopia they will kill a virgin to appease the sun gods because of the solar flares

Joanna needs to wear as much flare as the sun.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The BQE was backed up and bleed onto the GCP, I am good now.
that's always backed up, now enjoy the construction on the whitestone bridge

I flew over the whitestone.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The BQE was backed up and bleed onto the GCP, I am good now.
that's always backed up, now enjoy the construction on the whitestone bridge

I flew over the whitestone.

did your arms get tired?
LeNeve Wrote:The more I think about it the madder I get. how dare the solar flares interfere with my life, seriously, how fucking rude. all solar flare pompous and shit.

What was that Nick Cage movie about numbers and solar flares? Was it Numbers? Or Knowing? something like that...
LeNeve Wrote:my stepmom made millions selling pre paid legal to people.

My old roommate sold it, he only made hundreds though, and spent it all on Natty Light. I had it for a while. $17 a month and every time I called they really were no help at all.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I don't have any interest in buying an iPad, and even I knew the new one was coming.
Do people really not research things before they buy them?
When I think I'm getting a new phone, I'll start reading about upcoming phones a few months before hand.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/...-the-ipad2
LeNeve Wrote:I think.

You guys aren't turning gay on me are you?? There's been an awful lot of sassy/homo talk this week.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

My old roommate sold it, he only made hundreds though, and spent it all on Natty Light. I had it for a while. $17 a month and every time I called they really were no help at all.

I don't think she made millions off of that alone. She had all sorts of similar weird shit going on at the time. bunch of pyramid scheme shady stuff.
Chip Wrote:Solar flares are going to mess with our phones this morning.

The Northern Lights should be out tonight.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I don't have any interest in buying an iPad, and even I knew the new one was coming.
Do people really not research things before they buy them?
When I think I'm getting a new phone, I'll start reading about upcoming phones a few months before hand.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/...-the-ipad2
I would like to have one, but I just cant justify the cost for something to sit on the couch and surf the web
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:

I had the pre paid legal deal too. worthless. CAlled them about a murder charge, and was on hold for an hour, then they said they don't do murder charges. ridiculous.

just kidding, I never actually needed them.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The more I think about it the madder I get. how dare the solar flares interfere with my life, seriously, how fucking rude. all solar flare pompous and shit.

What was that Nick Cage movie about numbers and solar flares? Was it Numbers? Or Knowing? something like that...

Knowing
I HATE PIE!!
My boys at Kuharic, Brollier and Wolf handle my legal business. Another guy used to roll with them that I liked, but he got all cocained up, and did some weird shit, so they kicked him out. Good lawyer though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The boss lady is taking us out for lunch today. :high5:

I have never even met any of my bosses, all i know is a voice on the telephone. I would like to meet them though, I think every year they should take a one week tour through our region and meet with everyone.
Are you like one of Charlie's Angles? Farah, Pete Nice and Jacqueline Smith?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip