Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facebook parenting
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Spoiled teenage girl gets what she deserves. Period.

She deserves a period?

Well, she deserves something... I wouldn't have necessarily put bullets through her laptop. I WOULD have changed her passwords and blocked her access to her facebook page. Then the laptop would get locked up.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:You live in Detroit and throw rocks at people in the South?

Really?
I guess he's seen some "teen mom"

sent from the legion of doom
Brampton Wrote:

Really?

Confusedad: I don't get that joke.

But come on, who doesn't like a good southern joke?
I can laugh at jokes about Detroit.
see amanda thompson comment on becksters facebook. She thinks that parent should sign a waiver to allow kids to run at recess.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:see amanda thompson comment on becksters facebook. She thinks that parent should sign a waiver to allow kids to run at recess.

Dude, She's a an elementary school teacher.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:see amanda thompson comment on becksters facebook. She thinks that parent should sign a waiver to allow kids to run at recess.

I'm not bashing her by any means. Its just the idea of having to sign a waiver to allow your kids to run? this is where we at in society? were shooting our kids laptop, and signing waivers for running. we need to seriously wake up as a society
Derick Wrote:

I'm not bashing her by any means. Its just the idea of having to sign a waiver to allow your kids to run? this is where we at in society? were shooting our kids laptop, and signing waivers for running. we need to seriously wake up as a society
Yeah, we should be shooting our kids and signing waivers to use laptops.
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yeah, we should be shooting our kids and signing waivers to use laptops.
theres that too
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I actually take the kids side on this one. They just discussed it on Jay Thomas, sounds like the parents treats their kid like shit & like any kid she rebelled a little bit.. Plus I think this guy may have a few issues, and the whole step mom/mom deal sounds like a whole different story.

The amount of chores this kid has to do, when does the kid have time to be a kid
you mean the 15 minutes of making her own bed, putting the dishes away, wiping the counters, and sweeping the kitchen.

I didn't watch the video, but I do all this stuff myself every day, just part of my routine. If Derick is right, kid needs a work ethic.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I actually take the kids side on this one. They just discussed it on Jay Thomas, sounds like the parents treats their kid like shit & like any kid she rebelled a little bit.. Plus I think this guy may have a few issues, and the whole step mom/mom deal sounds like a whole different story.

The amount of chores this kid has to do, when does the kid have time to be a kid
you mean the 15 minutes of making her own bed, putting the dishes away, wiping the counters, and sweeping the kitchen.

I didn't watch the video, but I do all this stuff myself every day, just part of my routine. If Derick is right, kid needs a work ethic.
kids these days dont know what that is, and parents would need to sign a waver for it
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

kids these days dont know what that is, and parents would need to sign a waver for it

Did I miss something?
I got the feeling that she does these chores, and she just complained and vented about them on facebook.
And because she did that, her dad shot her laptop. Then was going to maker her pay for it and the bullets.
Parent of the year.

But I went back and listened to the stuff I missed. This guy movied out, went to high school and college at the same time, worked 2 jobs and was a fire fighter all at the same time?
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:kids these days dont know what that is, and parents would need to sign a waver for it

Did I miss something?
I got the feeling that she does these chores, and she just complained and vented about them on facebook.
And because she did that, her dad shot her laptop. Then was going to maker her pay for it and the bullets.
Parent of the year.

But I went back and listened to the stuff I missed. This guy movied out, went to high school and college at the same time, worked 2 jobs and was a fire fighter all at the same time?

There was more to it than her venting on FB. She was using a lot of foul language after her parents warned her not too.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you mean the 15 minutes of making her own bed, putting the dishes away, wiping the counters, and sweeping the kitchen.

Did I miss something?
Parent of the year.

:high5: you explained it better
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Really?

Confusedad: I don't get that joke.

But come on, who doesn't like a good southern joke?
I can laugh at jokes about Detroit.
Most of the chicks seem to be from the south

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook and Ex's negadave 10 4,248 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Facebook LeNeve 177 42,599 05-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Facebook negadave 14 4,914 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike