Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
02/08/2012 - Not a weak ass winter
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My car was all frosty this morning. I hate scraping frost. Confusedad:
remote start FTW

Jim promised me he'd get it installed in my car. I've been waiting for a long time for that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:[Image: a6cd0812-898c-5e6a.jpg]

You suck
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:My wife has remote start but has only used it a few times all winter.

My very first car had remote start. Jim installed it as a Christmas present. He took my car while I was at work and brought it back without me knowing.
And as long as we drive standard vehicles we are never putting a remote start in. Jim had one in his car a long time ago, I took it to work, put the keys on the shelf by the cash register. Was sitting with some frequent customers having my dinner and we heard a bang. Somehow the car started, jumped the curb and hit the stairs to the restaurant.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:My wife has remote start but has only used it a few times all winter.

My very first car had remote start. Jim installed it as a Christmas present. He took my car while I was at work and brought it back without me knowing.
And as long as we drive standard vehicles we are never putting a remote start in. Jim had one in his car a long time ago, I took it to work, put the keys on the shelf by the cash register. Was sitting with some frequent customers having my dinner and we heard a bang. Somehow the car started, jumped the curb and hit the stairs to the restaurant.
Garage FTW again
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:

when I was working at my old office, a sunfire with manual transmission was remote started and went right through the washbay door and hit one of the wash bay guys. he was pretty traumatized, laying on the ground shaking and shit. there were a bunch of people around so I just left.
Donginator Wrote:Garage FTW again

Even though we own three garages my Neon sits outside. The garage thats attached to our house houses Jim's dakota, The garage in the backyard houses the 1ton, the bobcat and even though there is room for my car it is being used right now for my brother in laws car (which I have an issue with) and the garage at the industrial park property houses all our highway tractors, trailers, and a loader.
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Garage FTW again
Agree... We park both cars in the garage overnight but my daughter's parked outside. My wife uses her remote start at work after her car is parked outside all day.
michaelangelo Wrote:when I was working at my old office, a sunfire with manual transmission was remote started and went right through the washbay door and hit one of the wash bay guys. he was pretty traumatized, laying on the ground shaking and shit. there were a bunch of people around so I just left.

The damage was minimal when it hit the staircase, we bought some new wood plans for the steps and installed them and it's good. So lucky it didn't hit anyone walking on the street. Jim went to a course a few years later and they were saying they fixed the issue that caused them to do that...
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car was all frosty this morning. I hate scraping frost. Confusedad:
remote start FTW

Garage FTW.
:high5: hopefully one day for me. Apartment hunting sucks. I am way too picky, its starting to annoy my girlfriend. I even thought about buying a co-op apartment, which everyone advises against, but its affordable.

I've got a 2 car garage on my condo, and I love it.
I got a good enough deal on this, I'm paying about half what I would be paying in rent.
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Garage FTW again
Agree...
Just the whole carbon monoxide thing can complicate things
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My very first car had remote start. Jim installed it as a Christmas present. He took my car while I was at work and brought it back without me knowing.
Garage FTW again
Agree...
Just the whole carbon monoxide thing can complicate things

I have a key chain garage door opener.
So if I had a remote start, I could start it and open the garage all with my key chain.
NussieT Wrote:

if properly installed that will never happen. They have over-ride switches built in. i blame the installer not the product
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
My wireless internet stick is a piece of shit.... that is all.
my balls have factory remote start. They are also garaged most of the time.
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

when I was working at my old office, a sunfire with manual transmission was remote started and went right through the washbay door and hit one of the wash bay guys. he was pretty traumatized, laying on the ground shaking and shit. there were a bunch of people around so I just left.

well, since he didn't die. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday Oct 2, 2014....WInter is coming Derick 27 229 10-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday 3/11/14... One more day of winter Derick 115 978 03-12-2014, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM