Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/08/2012 - Not a weak ass winter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Cold today. 20 degrees. They made the wash boy drive a fork lift across town. I bet he's still driving, and I know he's cold. All he had was a hoodie.
My car was all frosty this morning. I hate scraping frost. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car was all frosty this morning. I hate scraping frost. Confusedad:
remote start FTW
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car was all frosty this morning. I hate scraping frost. Confusedad:

I rarely get frost. When I do I just run the washer fluid and wipers until I get to work. If I'm out of fluid, I go anyway, I know the way pretty good. I use sonar, like a bat, I think. Not sure how I make it without crashing into stuff.
Derick Wrote:
remote start FTW

That will be on my next car.
It's funny. People bring their cars with the wheels almost falling off, and all kinds of busted stuff, but all they want fixed is the remote start.
[Image: a6cd0812-898c-5e6a.jpg]
My wife has remote start but has only used it a few times all winter.
Good morning bro-mo's!
How much is a remote starter? do newer cars come with remote starters already installed?
eddieyourdj Wrote:[Image: a6cd0812-898c-5e6a.jpg]
'

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Derick Wrote:
remote start FTW

Garage FTW.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
remote start FTW

Garage FTW.
:high5: hopefully one day for me. Apartment hunting sucks. I am way too picky, its starting to annoy my girlfriend. I even thought about buying a co-op apartment, which everyone advises against, but its affordable.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
remote start FTW

Garage FTW.

I rented this place with a garage. I liked to drink in there. So I put a bunch of eletric heaters. Got it really nice in there.

Then I got an electric bill for 500 something bucks. It was usually around 60 a month. I showed the electric company, and they thought something went wrong with the meter.

They changed the meter, and charged me the usual 60 bucks. I took all the heaters out.
Donginator Wrote:How much is a remote starter? do newer cars come with remote starters already installed?

Pretty reasonable. You can get one for 100 bucks, and if you know how to hook a car stereo up, you could put it in yourself.

Fords don't come with remote start from the factory. You can order them as an option with the car, but the dealer puts them on for some reason. I don't know why.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19