Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.
I don't mind either + I enjoy going to the movies by myself sometimes!!!

Wow I would never do that.

I have a few times when I was on the road out of town and didn't know anyone there or the few people in town I knew were busy. Why not, better than sitting in a hotel room.

OK in that situation I would. At home if I'm single I just find fat chicks to take.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.
I don't mind either + I enjoy going to the movies by myself sometimes!!!

It may be a weird Dr. Jeckyl / Mr. Hyde thing with me. My personality while I'm DJing or out with friends or working with youth, I'm the entertainer. I guess it's my way to unwind or relax. Pretty weird huh??!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:"I finger blasted her"

I still wish she had come to the DBC so I could have asked her about finger blasting.
I texted Jerkman about the first of the year. He is in love with this girl. He was talking marriage.

Is it legal to marry a sex doll?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I used to do it between classes. I would have my text books with me, to help me feel less awkward about it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I don't mind either + I enjoy going to the movies by myself sometimes!!!

It may be a weird Dr. Jeckyl / Mr. Hyde thing with me. My personality while I'm DJing or out with friends or working with youth, I'm the entertainer. I guess it's my way to unwind or relax. Pretty weird huh??!

I guess it all about a person's level of comfort in those situations.
I HATE PIE!!

I do it.
On my way home from work, or lunch on the weekend.
But it's almost always at a place that has a bar.
Even if it's a place like Applebee's.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I don't mind either + I enjoy going to the movies by myself sometimes!!!

I guess it all about a person's level of comfort in those situations.
You're right! Then again, I've never cared what others thought of me. Large popcorn, plain m&ms, large soda, empy seat on both sides of me at the movies....total chillaxin!!!
I spend most of my lunches in the car. I do anything to get out of the office for an hour. Plus we don't have good cell phone or wifi service indoors.
so Eminem did an interview in GQ......I'm not a fan of his, but now I dislike him for being an idiot also.

He says in the article that he's a Lions fan (first) but because they sucked he became a Cowboys fan (you can't be both at the same time). Then he went on to say he is a fan of the Steelers as well..... :? Really?

This guy is a dolt, but as a sports fan, he is a bigger dolt. I hope they ban him from Ford Field.

You can't like the Cowboys and Steelers at the same time
So, at work in the last 3 days I've done about 3 hours worth of work, which is lame.

I just did 2 shitty small jobs that came in as waiters, which pay dick all.....then they started handing out used car inspections and PDI's which pay no less than 2.5 hours each and have been sitting there all day.

So I'm really pissed off right now, and I think I'm on the verge of telling my manager to go to hell.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I guess it all about a person's level of comfort in those situations.
You're right! Then again, I've never cared what others thought of me. Large popcorn, plain m&ms, large soda, empy seat on both sides of me at the movies....total chillaxin!!!

I think guys can pull that off better than chicks. I've been stood up and gone ahead into the movie by myself and I just felt totally uncomfortable.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I spend most of my lunches in the car. I do anything to get out of the office for an hour. Plus we don't have good cell phone or wifi service indoors.

I do that. I'd rather sit in my car and listen to the show and escape this hell for a few.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:so Eminem did an interview in GQ......I'm not a fan of his, but now I dislike him for being an idiot also.

He says in the article that he's a Lions fan (first) but because they sucked he became a Cowboys fan (you can't be both at the same time). Then he went on to say he is a fan of the Steelers as well..... :? Really?

This guy is a dolt, but as a sports fan, he is a bigger dolt. I hope they ban him from Ford Field.

Exactly, you can't like rivals.

He has been a Steelers fan for some time, since the 90's, he used to talk about that. That is ok as long as the Lions are always his first and foremost team you can like other teams also, especially if they are in the other conference. But the Cowboys thing is inexcusable. And to become a Cowboys fan b/c the Lions sucked for a few years is dumb also. The Lions were pretty good a few years during the Barry Sanders years in the 90's so it is inexcusable.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Just an FYI! The chipotle cheddar on parmesan oregano with tomato, lettuce, pickles, black olives, light mayo & pepper jack cheese at Subway is All The Rage; just sayin'!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so Eminem did an interview in GQ......I'm not a fan of his, but now I dislike him for being an idiot also.

Exactly, you can't like rivals.

He has been a Steelers fan for some time, since the 90's, he used to talk about that. That is ok as long as the Lions are always his first and foremost team you can like other teams also, especially if they are in the other conference. But the Cowboys thing is inexcusable. And to become a Cowboys fan b/c the Lions sucked for a few years is dumb also. The Lions were pretty good a few years during the Barry Sanders years in the 90's so it is inexcusable.
he says he liked the Cowboys first then the Steelers (in the last few years) :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM