Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Was LeNeve there?
dont believe so, but there was a lot of shit happening, so he might have been

That much stuff getting messed up?
Sounds more like JDubb to me.
LeNeve Wrote:My oldest daughter is in a spelling bee. Its been going for about an hour, and she's still there. I guess that's pretty good.

How long do spelling bees take? They are pretty boring. No action at all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

She must be doing good.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's the rural station that I drive to everyday 3 hrs away. Then drive back while listening to C&R. Yeah I'm bored today!!!
i have a package being delivered today, is it on your truck? If so can you stop taking pictures and get it fucking delivered. kthxbai
I ran over it & laughed while I did it!!!

Hi.
My name is Eddie.
I'm a DJ.
Here's your shit.

[youtube]2Q6_9A90cUk[/youtube]
"I'm going doooown town."!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Was LeNeve there?

so i'm already short 4 drivers, this makes 5. I was told this guy would be out 4-6 weeks.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:this was my last 5 minutes

http://garyc.me/fun/bring.swf

:?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
apparently everybody is too busy playing with the door spring thingy
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Was LeNeve there?

so i'm already short 4 drivers, this makes 5. I was told this guy would be out 4-6 weeks.
They can't all be drivers like me!!!
[Image: a6cd0915-8dcd-773a.jpg]
Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.
Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.
That's why you go to a restaurant that has a bar and sit there.
Joe Wrote:Ever feel strange going to restaurants alone? I do it a few times a week and it always seems odd. Its the only way I can get away and get on the forum.

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian Wrote:

:whomo:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian Wrote:

I can't even imagine a good bar where I am working.
Pete Nice Wrote:

No, when you are on the road for work often, it is normal. I don't mind it at all.
I don't mind either + I enjoy going to the movies by myself sometimes!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wow I would never do that.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wow I would never do that.

I have a few times when I was on the road out of town and didn't know anyone there or the few people in town I knew were busy. Why not, better than sitting in a hotel room.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM