Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday
Morning everyone.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rear burger might be the best thing ever to come out of the Covino and Rich show
even though they didn't come up with it

Yeah, I had been aware of it before, but they really brought it out.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: Know_The_Difference443.jpg]
Chip Wrote:[Image: Know_The_Difference443.jpg]
:high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:"I finger blasted her"

I still wish she had come to the DBC so I could have asked her about finger blasting.
I texted Jerkman about the first of the year. He is in love with this girl. He was talking marriage.
Brampton Wrote:So, major league baseball has apparently "randomly" drug tested Jose Bautista 16 times over the last 2 seasons.....and he's passed every one.

So, what is MLB looking for, a clean image of his dong, or are they really looking to find drug users?

They're doing what my former employer used to do and targeted specific people.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Here's the rural station that I drive to everyday 3 hrs away. Then drive back while listening to C&R. Yeah I'm bored today!!!
[Image: a6cd0915-84b7-e171.jpg]
[Image: a6cd0915-84ca-d38c.jpg]
[Image: a6cd0915-84da-7db1.jpg]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's the rural station that I drive to everyday 3 hrs away. Then drive back while listening to C&R. Yeah I'm bored today!!!
i have a package being delivered today, is it on your truck? If so can you stop taking pictures and get it fucking delivered. kthxbai
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's the rural station that I drive to everyday 3 hrs away. Then drive back while listening to C&R. Yeah I'm bored today!!!
i have a package being delivered today, is it on your truck? If so can you stop taking pictures and get it fucking delivered. kthxbai
I ran over it & laughed while I did it!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
f'in fedex guys
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
f'in fedex guys
:lol:
Emmy Rossum is at Sirius today, she would have probably been a guest on C&R if they were live
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Hi.
My name is Eddie.
I'm a DJ.
Here's your shit.

[youtube]2Q6_9A90cUk[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Was LeNeve there?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:last night was a hoot. One of my drivers got his foot ran over by a forklift, which resulted in the police an EMT showing up, then a trip to the hospital. Luckily the regional safety manager was there talking about safety. Also the regional manager was there. Then later someone managed to punch a 50 gallon drum of glue with a forklift, which is awesome, cause that stuff flows like water then after about 5 minutes turns to glue. then a guy higher up the totum pole calls me, cursing and yelling, saying were doing shit wrong, wouldnt listen to a damn thing. I told him i was going to hang up if he continued to talk to me that way.

Was LeNeve there?
dont believe so, but there was a lot of shit happening, so he might have been

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM