Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday
Miley Cyrus likes big, chocolate penis.

[Image: miley_cyrus_licking_penis_shaped_cake_1-450x339.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:I think I need to get off night shift first. If I get into either program then I will try and find an apprenticeship or at least know what I have to do between now and September. I'm done my G12 physics at the end of Feb which will give me 32 high school credits. I Plan to quit McDonalds as soon as I'm done with that. My cousin could probably get me a job doing construction landscaping for the summer if I'm not going to be doing any work related to the Conestoga programs.

I was tempted to quit this place and go work at McDs, since I hear they really help out with college and there's one less than 2 miles from home.

How is that place for that?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've been poisoned... Confusedad: FML

Mine didn't come from food.
I woke up feeling like I had a knot in my gut.
And didn't eat until lunch, after it all started.

I think it's from the shit lunch I had. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 429688_331406646882374_231873363502370_1...7502_n.jpg]
@ilikegirlsdaily
I'm starving.
Chip Wrote:Miley Cyrus likes big, chocolate penis.

[Image: miley_cyrus_licking_penis_shaped_cake_1-450x339.jpg]

Mmm.. chocolate
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I think I need to get off night shift first. If I get into either program then I will try and find an apprenticeship or at least know what I have to do between now and September. I'm done my G12 physics at the end of Feb which will give me 32 high school credits. I Plan to quit McDonalds as soon as I'm done with that. My cousin could probably get me a job doing construction landscaping for the summer if I'm not going to be doing any work related to the Conestoga programs.

I was tempted to quit this place and go work at McDs, since I hear they really help out with college and there's one less than 2 miles from home.

How is that place for that?
I'm not sure actually. I haven't looked into McD for college. I'm pretty sure you'd actually have to keep working to qualify. I want out of there ASAP anyway. If I had to work there during the day with more managers around and actually had to follow the rules properly I would have quit in a week lol.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
javsto Wrote:[Image: 429688_331406646882374_231873363502370_1...7502_n.jpg]
Hmmm. I don't remember meeting her.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's the rural station that I drive to everyday 3 hrs away. Then drive back while listening to C&R. Yeah I'm bored today!!!
i have a package being delivered today, is it on your truck? If so can you stop taking pictures and get it fucking delivered. kthxbai

Jims parents got some Lego for Mike off of Ebay and it's coming from Arkansas. I said to Jim's mom.... I bet Eddie touched your package.... then laughed.
Brampton Wrote:So, at work in the last 3 days I've done about 3 hours worth of work, which is lame.

I just did 2 shitty small jobs that came in as waiters, which pay dick all.....then they started handing out used car inspections and PDI's which pay no less than 2.5 hours each and have been sitting there all day.

So I'm really pissed off right now, and I think I'm on the verge of telling my manager to go to hell.

Oh I remember the days where it was really slow in the shop. At Canadian Tire the boys bought r/c cars to play and the lunch room had the tv, vcr, and a dart board. I remember days walking into the lunchroom and it was full, falling asleep to someone trying to shove cheese up my nose
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My stomach hurts now.

My stomach hurt one day a couple weeks ago...
Then half my body came out of my ass in liquid form over the course of a morning.
Then my lunch came back up.
And I slept for the next 2 days.

If the hershey squirts start, keep a bucket near by.

I must say... Thank you for sharing that with us!
I also got my car back from the body shop today. So glad I have it back... it looks beautiful again... I also love that they detail the interior everytime they take it. It smells like grapes...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My stomach hurts now.

My stomach hurt one day a couple weeks ago...
Then half my body came out of my ass in liquid form over the course of a morning.
Then my lunch came back up.
And I slept for the next 2 days.

If the hershey squirts start, keep a bucket near by.

I must say... Thank you for sharing that with us!

:high5:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM