• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuesday 1/24/2012....its not monday
[Image: 386024_235406066535186_184565711619222_5...0547_n.jpg]
@ilikegirlsdaily
[Image: 310384_204445686297891_184565711619222_4...4805_n.jpg]

better???
@ilikegirlsdaily
Tim Thomas on why he didn't go to the white house with the Bruins

"I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People.

"This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level. This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government.

"Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country. This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL.

"This is the only public statement I will be making on this topic. TT"

well done sir, well done
Followed of course by some ass clown in the Bruins front office saying "He doesn't represent the views of the organization"
Brampton Wrote:here I am at work, unable to do anything cause I have to rewire the O2 sensor to ECM harness, and the last wire I need isn't listed in the parts listing.

It also says the 96 pin connector is only a 60 pin connector. I wonder if VW has a problem with me running every minute I wait here? Cause thats what I'm doing

so we sent an hourly kid to a dealer in Toronto with the hopes that they might have one, and its morning rush hour.......I'll be here a while

Oh that sounds like Maxim, not have any parts in stock... the only International dealership and it'll take 3 days to get any part if we don't spend the cash to fly it in... so what do we do we spend 3 hours trying to fix it, an hour or two raping one of the new sale units sitting outside, an hour or two installing it on the original truck then when the part comes in spend another hour or two putting it back together... then give it to the warranty department to claim it for warranty.
Hondo Wrote:Followed of course by some ass clown in the Bruins front office saying "He doesn't represent the views of the organization"
of course......team has to "save face" from the people that dont know the constitution, but will throw it in your face when its convenient for them
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:here I am at work, unable to do anything cause I have to rewire the O2 sensor to ECM harness, and the last wire I need isn't listed in the parts listing.

It also says the 96 pin connector is only a 60 pin connector. I wonder if VW has a problem with me running every minute I wait here? Cause thats what I'm doing

so we sent an hourly kid to a dealer in Toronto with the hopes that they might have one, and its morning rush hour.......I'll be here a while

Oh that sounds like Maxim, not have any parts in stock... the only International dealership and it'll take 3 days to get any part if we don't spend the cash to fly it in... so what do we do we spend 3 hours trying to fix it, an hour or two raping one of the new sale units sitting outside, an hour or two installing it on the original truck then when the part comes in spend another hour or two putting it back together... then give it to the warranty department to claim it for warranty.
its a VW fault for once....not our parts department.
michaelangelo Wrote:it's my baby girl's second birthday today. i can't believe how fast time is flying by.

They do grow up fast... Happy Birthday Malia!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Followed of course by some ass clown in the Bruins front office saying "He doesn't represent the views of the organization"
of course......team has to "save face" from the people that dont know the constitution, but will throw it in your face when its convenient for them

I'm pretty sure Thomas was making that pretty clear when he capitalized "INDIVIDUAL"
Brampton Wrote:its a VW fault for once....not our parts department.

I was reading the paper yesterday and there was an article about a brand new 2012 International ProStar had a mechanical failure and torched the entire unit. It's a total loss... Fires were my favorite type of warranty claim... they are so interesting.
Although I laughed at first because this is the first year International isn't using Cummins, or CAT engines in their trucks but a half assed POS engine they created and it's been nothing but problems....
WE... ARE...LIVE... doing it a little early during @Spotcenter. Say what's up at 888-996-2946
NussieT Wrote:WE... ARE...LIVE... doing it a little early during @Spotcenter. Say what's up at 888-996-2946
whats up
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
michaelangelo Wrote:it's my baby girl's second birthday today. i can't believe how fast time is flying by.

2 years that have flown by! Happy Birthday Baby Girl. I am pre-requesting a balloon horsey for the party
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Tim Thomas on why he didn't go to the white house with the Bruins

"I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties, and Property of the People.

"This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level. This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government.

"Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country. This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL.

"This is the only public statement I will be making on this topic. TT"

well done sir, well done
:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I caught a chill yesterday while I was out working... I'm still a bit cold

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip