Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuesday 1/24/2012....its not monday
lets get this started.
Ever notice how too many times, we kick off the work week by already counting down to the upcoming weekend?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
hey guy & gurl and the rest of you zombie nutz, here is an interview with Scott Ian of Anthrax who appears in a webisode of The Walking Dead.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/01/scott-ian-interview.php">http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead ... erview.php</a><!-- m -->

[Image: TWD-Webisodes-Scott-Ian-325.jpg]
@ilikegirlsdaily
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ever notice how too many times, we kick off the work week by already counting down to the upcoming weekend?
yes, cause its work not fun.
javsto Wrote:hey guy & gurl and the rest of you zombie nutz, here is an interview with Scott Ian of Anthrax who appears in a webisode of The Walking Dead.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/01/scott-ian-interview.php">http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead ... erview.php</a><!-- m -->

he hasn't aged well
Oh, Good Morning Peeps

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=1513251015373&id=d1d689...c0d3f9795f]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
here I am at work, unable to do anything cause I have to rewire the O2 sensor to ECM harness, and the last wire I need isn't listed in the parts listing.

It also says the 96 pin connector is only a 60 pin connector. I wonder if VW has a problem with me running every minute I wait here? Cause thats what I'm doing

so we sent an hourly kid to a dealer in Toronto with the hopes that they might have one, and its morning rush hour.......I'll be here a while
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, Good Morning Peeps

thats one bad ass chick
ever notice how zombies are like sharks, 99% of the time the "victim" just has a nibble or a couple of bites taken out of them, you never actually see a whole cannablized victim like you do in the movies like JAWS?
@ilikegirlsdaily
Brampton Wrote:here I am at work, unable to do anything cause I have to rewire the O2 sensor to ECM harness, and the last wire I need isn't listed in the parts listing.

It also says the 96 pin connector is only a 60 pin connector. I wonder if VW has a problem with me running every minute I wait here? Cause thats what I'm doing

so we sent an hourly kid to a dealer in Toronto with the hopes that they might have one, and its morning rush hour.......I'll be here a while
do you have somewhere better to be?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
javsto Wrote:hey guy & gurl and the rest of you zombie nutz, here is an interview with Scott Ian of Anthrax who appears in a webisode of The Walking Dead.

Wonder how many other stars are going to put in spots on that show as zombies?
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:here I am at work, unable to do anything cause I have to rewire the O2 sensor to ECM harness, and the last wire I need isn't listed in the parts listing.

do you have somewhere better to be?
yes, home in bed or on the couch. I'd be more productive there
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ever notice how too many times, we kick off the work week by already counting down to the upcoming weekend?
yes, cause its work not fun.

True that!! :high5:

4 days to the weekend, even though I gotta fucking work on Saturday.
I HATE PIE!!

Sounds about as intelligent as how this dealership operates. :roll:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, Good Morning Peeps

thats one bad ass chick

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip