Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's. I'm busy today and will probably not be around much.

Yo! Job interview. Thursday. In the A.M. Wish me luck!
watch out what you type, I hope they don't track your internet

These pcs are stand alone. All I do is clear history and delete my temp files every day. Plus, I use Mozilla and leave the default IE alone. I can tell if they try to look, but they don't want to spend the money on that technology. Shit. they had a guy go to every pc and block facebook to keep people off it. Not worried.

I also stopped caring.

He went to each PC to block it? Rookie move. If you ever need back on FB I can tell you what he changed.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's. I'm busy today and will probably not be around much.

I have a job interview on Thursday too! Let's kill 'em! Good luck!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Donginator Wrote:what can you look for to see if they are tracking?

They blocked anything with radio in the title, that's why my signature doesn't show on my work computer. I am happy they have not blocked siriusxm player

Well, if you are working on a network, assume you are being watched, because networks can log everything you say. When it comes to independent pcs, it usually depends on the company. And, if they tend to be cheapskates, they don't want to invest in the capital to spy. Also, know your icons on the bottom right corner. If there's a VNC, it'll change colors when someone is on your pc. (Generally how some techs will fix your computer).
we have a LANdesk remote control
so it only shows when IT is tracking me when it changes color?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:He went to each PC to block it? Rookie move. If you ever need back on FB I can tell you what he changed.
Bush league
Donginator Wrote:

They blocked anything with radio in the title, that's why my signature doesn't show on my work computer. I am happy they have not blocked siriusxm player

Well, if you are working on a network, assume you are being watched, because networks can log everything you say. When it comes to independent pcs, it usually depends on the company. And, if they tend to be cheapskates, they don't want to invest in the capital to spy. Also, know your icons on the bottom right corner. If there's a VNC, it'll change colors when someone is on your pc. (Generally how some techs will fix your computer).

There doesn't need to be any software at all to track where you go on the internet. Cleaning your history doesn't matter either.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:JDubb... tell me something good!

He ran on a treadmill and burned 947.6 calories

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's really hard to not smile when you guys keep posting funny shit like that. I'm supposed to look miserable right now....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:He went to each PC to block it? Rookie move. If you ever need back on FB I can tell you what he changed.
Bush league

Bush league psych out stuff.
Laughable man.

[youtube]idBhoV01ryo[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:These pcs are stand alone. All I do is clear history and delete my temp files every day. Plus, I use Mozilla and leave the default IE alone. I can tell if they try to look, but they don't want to spend the money on that technology. Shit. they had a guy go to every pc and block facebook to keep people off it. Not worried.

I also stopped caring.

He went to each PC to block it? Rookie move. If you ever need back on FB I can tell you what he changed.

He did because they are too cheap to do it any other way. I know exactly what he did, in fact, I showed one of the others how to change it. Moron only blocked it on IE anyway. So anyone using a different browser didn't even notice.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I have a job interview on Thursday too! Let's kill 'em! Good luck!

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
ugh, the sun is rising and the temperature dropped 2 degrees.
Canada has evil sun.
LeNeve Wrote:Canada has evil sun.
yup, thats why were awesome :happy:
Donginator Wrote:

All I know for sure is that my pc at the pickle place was independent. They could only track what I did when I was logged in through the server and nothing else. Of course, I know they could have done more about that, but they were too dumb.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

There doesn't need to be any software at all to track where you go on the internet. Cleaning your history doesn't matter either.
I can't imagine what they have seen me look at- I use google chrome incognito mode
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Hey Joe, is DBN shutting down tomorrow for this whole SOPA thing?
Cause that would suck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
  Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ~ 6-hours Days Beckster 12 501 05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM
  Monday, November 2, 2015 ~ 54 Days til Xmas Beckster 13 268 11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
  Tuesday 05/19/15 - Long Weekend Blues NussieT 9 207 05-19-2015, 07:10 PM
  Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!! NussieT 42 369 05-08-2015, 03:55 PM
  Monday 03/30/15 - Disappointing Weekend NussieT 23 324 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: NussieT