Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday, Jan 17, 2012 ~ 4 more days til the Weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The countdown to the weekend is on!

I'm tired of crabby people. I am putting out apps and taking names. I want a new job before I hit the one year mark!
the only story I want to hear right now, is from the leneve household
Derick Wrote:the only story I want to hear right now, is from the leneve household

It's not pleasant.
crabby patties
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the only story I want to hear right now, is from the leneve household

It's not pleasant.
then it ought to be a good story
I think my supervisor as an absolute hate for my choice of music. If I leave my desk to go to lunch or whatever, she shuts off my internet radio. But she never says anything. What's up with that?

Did it make the news?
Did you guys know that North Dakota had a tourism division?
And apparently the internet is full of purdes.

[Image: photo-provided-north-dakota-tourism-divi...7968.html#]
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/business-13...37968.html
Quit building the suspense! We want info, LeNeve!!
A BP Amoco employee gets a new work truck, every 2-3 years, or 100,000 miles. The person getting the truck gets to pick whatever options they want, whatever color they want, and can order almost any accesorie for it. I just pulled one in, it has pin stripes, and nice rims. BP pays for it all. I am putting a trailer brake controller, floor mats, and a bedliner in it today. I put running boards and mud flaps on it last week.

I thought this was a total waste of money for BP to do this, then a BP manager explained it to me. When an employee gets to personolize the vehicle, they take WAY better care of it. Buying a 50,000 truck for a guy as opposed to giving him a shitty base model fleet vehicle, actually saves money in the long run.

Makes sense.

I send resumes to BP all the time. Never even gotten a call back yet. Confusedad: You pretty much have to know someone to get on. You have to be good at sucking up, be in golf tournaments, win best lawn in town awards, basically run around town pretending you like everyone, and shit like that. I suck at those things.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think my supervisor as an absolute hate for my choice of music. If I leave my desk to go to lunch or whatever, she shuts off my internet radio. But she never says anything. What's up with that?

I do that when the kid leaves his rap music on.
LeNeve Wrote:A BP Amoco employee gets a new work truck, every 2-3 years, or 100,000 miles. The person getting the truck gets to pick whatever options they want, whatever color they want, and can order almost any accesorie for it. I just pulled one in, it has pin stripes, and nice rims. BP pays for it all. I am putting a trailer brake controller, floor mats, and a bedliner in it today. I put running boards and mud flaps on it last week.

I thought this was a total waste of money for BP to do this, then a BP manager explained it to me. When an employee gets to personolize the vehicle, they take WAY better care of it. Buying a 50,000 truck for a guy as opposed to giving him a shitty base model fleet vehicle, actually saves money in the long run.

Makes sense.

I send resumes to BP all the time. Never even gotten a call back yet. Confusedad: You pretty much have to know someone to get on. You have to be good at sucking up, be in golf tournaments, win best lawn in town awards, basically run around town pretending you like everyone, and shit like that. I suck at those things.

Tell them that you used to live on the Gulf coast, and they destroyed your life.
And if they don't give you a job, you're going to write a book about it.
Chip Wrote:Did you guys know that North Dakota had a tourism division?

There's tourism there???
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Did it make the news?

does the police blotter in the weekly paper count? :j/k:

kind of
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Did you guys know that North Dakota had a tourism division?

There's tourism there???

Apparently they have 3 average looking girls that can turn you into a legend.
I guess they think that counts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13