Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
Do you sleep naked in your hotel bed, and not lock the dead bolt?

This girl did, and someone got in her room, and touched her boobies. Maybe they should have given her the stanky danky instead, and she wouln't look like a stink puss.
[Image: 011012hotel_uni.jpg]
javsto Wrote:F,M,K,Motorboat

[Image: iss4310_feature_shoot_nuts.co_.uk_11.jpg]

Fuck, marry, motorboat, kill
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Do you sleep naked in your hotel bed, and not lock the dead bolt?

This girl did, and someone got in her room, and touched her boobies. Maybe they should have given her the stanky danky instead, and she wouln't look like a stink puss.
[Image: 011012hotel_uni.jpg]

Do they know who it was?

She has a stink puss, but I would touch her boobies too if they gave me a key to a room I thought was mine and there was a naked blonde in the bed.

I have been to hotels before where they accidentally gave me the key and room number of a room someone was already, but I never walked in on them. Hotel's fault.

I was in a room and taking a shower, as I got out of the shower, someone tried to open the door b/c they tried giving them my room by accident. I had the deadbolt on though.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jimbo doesn't want to pick me up tonight, now I gotta find a ride home from work Lame

Seriously? I would kick Jim's ass if he didn't come pick me up from work I recall getting up at 4 am to pick him up a few times or picking him up at midnight in Winnipeg

I am hoping it means he has my car at his bud's getting it fixed.

Yeah, I recall several instances of getting up at 3am, driving him an hour to work and an hour back home to get ready to drive another half hour to my job.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:some guy on the Ford message board just dropped a thanks with a winky face on me. Confusedad:

:homo: ???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I guess it was some dude she was flirting it up with earlier on in the evening. He said he was her husband, and got the key, then went to molest her. This was a year ago. I didn't read anything about any police reports being filed, or the guy being arrested.

Seems like a money grab thing to me. Gloria Allred leading the charge.

Puh-leaze, with mac and cheese, get up off your knees, cause you gets none of deez, at eaze, As I roll with the dog pound feel the breeze, bitch
LeNeve Wrote:I guess it was some dude she was flirting it up with earlier on in the evening. He said he was her husband, and got the key, then went to molest her. This was a year ago. I didn't read anything about any police reports being filed, or the guy being arrested.

Seems like a money grab thing to me. Gloria Allred leading the charge.

Puh-leaze, with mac and cheese, get up off your knees, cause you gets none of deez, at eaze, As I roll with the dog pound feel the breeze, bitch

That's still kinda scary. That a hotel would just hand over keys to a random guy without check ID or anything.

On a side note: Jim got my car started!!! :happy: :happy: Only, we gotta drop it off to get looked at tomorrow.. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
Your car was dead? that sucks. I hate when that happens. especially in winter. and you have a long commute.

If my cars broke, I could suffer walking or riding my bike to work at least.

If it was always warm, I could manage to get by with just my bike all the time probaly. I could get a little cart and put groceries in that, then tow it home. I'm not more than 2 miles from anything I need in town.

I don't want to be that guy though. That weird freak in town on the bike. so. never mind.
until it sheeps Confusedheep:
I think my boss is going on vacation, to Oklahoma. :?

I need to remember to bring my satrad to work.
Petes a hotel groper.
feeling old on a hip hop hump day? no?

20 years old Confusedad:
[Image: 220px-Dr.DreTheChronic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM