Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
is breast feeding your kids. or something like that.
I heard something about "breast feeding" and "sesame street" used in the same thought today..........It sounded very weirf :?
Wtf
Snoop Dogg got busted with weed. :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:Snoop Dogg got busted with weed. :eek:
Does it really take 2 days for news to reach Kansas? I heard that like 2 days ago.
Same here. Just heard sesame street, and breast feeding in the same sentence. Then made up my own story from that. :high5:
and women have vaginas
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Does it really take 2 days for news to reach Kansas? I heard that like 2 days ago.

No, It just takes me that long to read.
LeNeve Wrote:Same here. Just heard sesame street, and breast feeding in the same sentence. Then made up my own story from that. :high5:
no, its exactly what it sounds like. Confusedad:
I was suppose to meet the contractor at 8am to open the gate to our shop. I accidentally shut my alarm off and wake up at 7:45, by the time I get the kids up, dressed and out the door its already 8:05. I get to the shop at 8:12am and Jim is phoning me bitching that I'm late when the contractor pulled in at 8:10am... Jim's telling me I have to get my priorities straight. I sent him a message back saying.. "If Penner was late would you bitch at him ?" He wrote back "It's different"...

HOW THE FUCK IS IT DIFFERENT!?
microsoft app "avoid ghetto" is real........I'm a PC :roflmao:
:eek: Big Bird!!!
[Image: 470_2206633.0]
NussieT Wrote:I was suppose to meet the contractor at 8am to open the gate to our shop. I accidentally shut my alarm off and wake up at 7:45, by the time I get the kids up, dressed and out the door its already 8:05. I get to the shop at 8:12am and Jim is phoning me bitching that I'm late when the contractor pulled in at 8:10am... Jim's telling me I have to get my priorities straight. I sent him a message back saying.. "If Penner was late would you bitch at him ?" He wrote back "It's different"...

He's not a woman.
It's your fault.
NussieT Wrote:I was suppose to meet the contractor at 8am to open the gate to our shop. I accidentally shut my alarm off and wake up at 7:45, by the time I get the kids up, dressed and out the door its already 8:05. I get to the shop at 8:12am and Jim is phoning me bitching that I'm late when the contractor pulled in at 8:10am... Jim's telling me I have to get my priorities straight. I sent him a message back saying.. "If Penner was late would you bitch at him ?" He wrote back "It's different"...

Big Bird shut your alarm off, and was watching you sleep.
LeNeve Wrote::eek: Big Bird........likes to watch
[Image: 470_2206633.0]
fixed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19