Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A farmer gave me a pen. It has a flashlight built into it. It's awesome.

Meanwhile, in Kansas...(banjo music)

we don't take kindly to banjo music.
Ukulele?
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We are looking at company labelled items and one of them is a pen with a laser pointer and a flashlight built into it... those are badass... except they are the shittiest pens ever

Sweet. I want one like that. Where do I find these. I want a bunch of them to promote stuff.

Someone who owns a business has to order them. They are expensive but bad ass... I'll see if I can find the promo book then I'll give you the website

You can make up a fake business. I did that for some other promo stuff and got a bunch of free samples.

Was it a ladder rental company?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Question:

My wife had the flu over the weekend, now I have it, not as bad as her, but stuffed nose and some occasional cough.

I went to the gym last night.

Should I be going to the gym when I have the flu? JDubb goes every day and it makes me feel inferior when I am only able to go about 3 days a week, so I hate to miss a day.

Not going to to answer the question, but tell my own story.
I figure it's not lunch yet, so I'm safe until someone reads this for the first time in a hour.
Yesterday, I had diarrhea a couple times. Then I had lunch. Then I had diarrhea again. Then, all of a sudden I puked.
And then got really cold and achy, with a bad fever.
I left work a little early and slept from 5:30 to 9, and stayed in bed until I feel asleep at 11.
I'm feeling a lot better today, except that I'm really dehydrated.
It was weird.

Good thing I wasn't eating breakfast... :thanks:
A USB Pen..
[Image: c113092-4g.jpg]

My wife had the flu over the weekend, now I have it, not as bad as her, but stuffed nose and some occasional cough.

Should I be going to the gym when I have the flu? JDubb goes every day and it makes me feel inferior when I am only able to go about 3 days a week, so I hate to miss a day.
I would say no.

I know that I wouldn't want to catch someones germs when I'm out, so why would I want to give it to someone else.

Do what you will
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I figure it's not lunch yet, so I'm safe until someone reads this for the first time in a hour.
Yesterday, I had diarrhea a couple times. Then I had lunch. Then I had diarrhea again. Then, all of a sudden I puked.
I left work a little early and slept from 5:30 to 9, and stayed in bed until I feel asleep at 11.
It was weird.

Good thing I wasn't eating breakfast... :thanks:

I even skipped bowling last night.

no. you should not be spreading your germs to others, especially while working out, since that comprises your immune system
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:

It was weird.

micro aids. sorry to hear that. hang in there.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It was weird.

micro aids. sorry to hear that. hang in there.

Good news is that everything that was inside me yesterday, is out of it today.
It was enough to even get micro aids out.
Derick Wrote:

no. you should not be spreading your germs to others, especially while working out, since that comprises your immune system
:whomo: and that other homo Brampton
Work out equiptment in January. yuck. I bet its a germ orgy at the gym.

We took swabs off of the stuff in the gym, then put them in petri dishes. Freaking disgusting, all kinds of shit was growing. even skin herpes.
Here LeNeve
http://www.4imprint.ca/
so, they haven't updated the aligner specs here, and I cant update cause the pc for it is admin locked.

wtf is that shit. So instead of having someone on the clock, who has the ability perform these tasks, theyre gonna call in their "IT" guy to do something basic.

worse part is, I'm not gonna get paid for the pain in the ass this has been. :flame:
Another action packed day with C&R. Kick it off with @ITsTheSituation at 11:30, @TAThiessen Noon, and @OfficialMCD at 1:30p
NussieT Wrote:Another action packed day with C&R. Kick it off with @ITsTheSituation at 11:30, @TAThiessen Noon, and @OfficialMCD at 1:30p
I guess I'll tune in at noon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM