Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:At least my dog will love me.
Your cat won't even care.

Do you even own a dog? It's probably one of those pocketdogs...

Confusedad:
No.
I don't even have time for a dog.
LeNeve Wrote:A farmer gave me a pen. It has a flashlight built into it. It's awesome.

We are looking at company labelled items and one of them is a pen with a laser pointer and a flashlight built into it... those are badass... except they are the shittiest pens ever
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A farmer gave me a pen. It has a flashlight built into it. It's awesome.

Meanwhile, in Kansas...

:high5: It says wessler farms. I guess I'm supposed to call them, if I need any farming done? :?
NussieT Wrote:

We are looking at company labelled items and one of them is a pen with a laser pointer and a flashlight built into it... those are badass... except they are the shittiest pens ever

Sweet. I want one like that. Where do I find these. I want a bunch of them to promote stuff.
Chip Wrote:

Meanwhile, in Kansas...(banjo music)
Good morning Bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Meanwhile, in Kansas...(banjo music)

we don't take kindly to banjo music.
Question:

My wife had the flu over the weekend, now I have it, not as bad as her, but stuffed nose and some occasional cough.

I went to the gym last night.

Should I be going to the gym when I have the flu? JDubb goes every day and it makes me feel inferior when I am only able to go about 3 days a week, so I hate to miss a day.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
The farm pen doesn't have a phone number, just an address. It's on Road PP :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Confusedad:
No.

Neither do we. A friend of a friend was getting rid of their chocolate lab that I would really like but I would be the only one taking care of it and I don't want that hassle...
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sweet. I want one like that. Where do I find these. I want a bunch of them to promote stuff.

Someone who owns a business has to order them. They are expensive but bad ass... I'll see if I can find the promo book then I'll give you the website
Pete Nice Wrote:Question:

My wife had the flu over the weekend, now I have it, not as bad as her, but stuffed nose and some occasional cough.

Should I be going to the gym when I have the flu? JDubb goes every day and it makes me feel inferior when I am only able to go about 3 days a week, so I hate to miss a day.

I don't go to your gym, so I say go for it.

You could end up being the cause of an epedemic though. Either way, I don't expect it to affect me, so carry on. If anything, you will weed out the weak, who don't need to be here anyway. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Question:

Not going to to answer the question, but tell my own story.
I figure it's not lunch yet, so I'm safe until someone reads this for the first time in a hour.
Yesterday, I had diarrhea a couple times. Then I had lunch. Then I had diarrhea again. Then, all of a sudden I puked.
And then got really cold and achy, with a bad fever.
I left work a little early and slept from 5:30 to 9, and stayed in bed until I feel asleep at 11.
I'm feeling a lot better today, except that I'm really dehydrated.
It was weird.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Someone who owns a business has to order them. They are expensive but bad ass... I'll see if I can find the promo book then I'll give you the website

You can make up a fake business. I did that for some other promo stuff and got a bunch of free samples.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Confusedad:
No.

Neither do we. A friend of a friend was getting rid of their chocolate lab that I would really like but I would be the only one taking care of it and I don't want that hassle...

I'm gone from 6:30 in the morning until at least 6 in the evening.
I wouldn't do that to a dog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM