Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
monday jan 9, 2012.....Seasons Change
What if they caught Tebow, and Elway getting all gay together. That would be weird. and if shannon sharpe was with them, that would be weirder.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What a Swoot weekend. I didn't get stuff done like I planned, I had to deal with a 9 yr old drama queen who was throwing a temper tantrum all damn weekend, my car won't start, and the Lions lost.

:killme:
On the bright side, you're still alive, you are employed, and apparently you gave up the taters this weekend :grin:

Yeah, yeah , yeah... Yet, better, because I will be filling out paperwork very soon and my former employer not only will be cutting me a check, BUT be forced to post a notice saying that the employees are entitled to their rights without retaliation and that all forms of discipline, as well as, my termination are officially revoked. :happy: :happy: :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Fuck Tebow!!! :flame:

He did not win the game yesterday; what about the stiff arm that allowed the receiver to break open, what about the incredible speed of the receiver. Fuck Tim Tebow...how does that guy walk with everyone :nutswinger:

Fuck Tebow! :flame:
May I ask an honest question?

What did Tim Tebow do to draw this much hate from you?

sent from the legion of doom
His posts seem angrier lately, this whole losing weight thing may be back firing, He is having a dicky doo sort of rage

Confusedhock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!

How was everyone's weekend (football excluded)?

Mine was pretty good; excellent wine lunch on Saturday, put away Christmas for another year Saturday afternoon, dropped more weight making my second goal :happy: and wrapped it up with a lazy day yesterday talking with some friends and an excellent dinner my wife and I made together.

How much weight could you possibly have left to lose??
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I really think Tebows religious views has alot to do with it. I guareentee it would be different if he had a couple kids from different woman, and liked to go to clubs and shit. He would be considered an exceptional young man, with an onery side. Then all the announcers would chuckle, and say, thats our Tim!
Not for me, I actually respect that part of Tebow. In today's world of pro sports where players are making fuck you money, partying, fathering kids in every town they play...its nice to see someone with strong morals. I just wonder how many of his fans even watch the game of cared about the Broncos before or are they just fans of his morality and personal choices.
I won't lie, thats part of what I like about Tebow. But, I also like the fact that he goes out there and doesn't make excuses and just plays as well as he can (good/bad).

Plus for the people who hate him, and want him to fail, he just keeps on doing what he does and it pisses them off
Too lazy to quote... On Friday and Saturday morning it snowed so we had a bit to take my son out for a few small rides on the snowmobile for a few small rides, this is the first year he doesn't scream.
Sunday my brother and his gf stopped by for a visit, had dinner with the inlaws and watched movies with the kids.
LeNeve Wrote:What if they caught Tebow, and Elway getting all gay together. That would be weird. and if shannon sharpe was with them, that would be weirder.
like a reverse oreo eiffel tower?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!

How was everyone's weekend (football excluded)?

Mine was pretty good; excellent wine lunch on Saturday, put away Christmas for another year Saturday afternoon, dropped more weight making my second goal :happy: and wrapped it up with a lazy day yesterday talking with some friends and an excellent dinner my wife and I made together.

How much weight could you possibly have left to lose??
I have been thinking about losing an even 100 puonds but I think I would look sick. I have already had people ask me if I am losing weight by choice or if I am sick or have an illness. I want to drop 15 more (pre-wedding/High-school/College weight) and than settle into something that feels natural and is easy to maintain.
hang in there guys. Just a few more games to go. Jesus still loves you.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXGnwXbPFOqufJ3Z7RuPn...vG0mfvXrE_]
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What if they caught Tebow, and Elway getting all gay together. That would be weird. and if shannon sharpe was with them, that would be weirder.
like a reverse oreo eiffel tower?
Confusedad:
Hey LeNeve, I saw that...

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Morning everyone!

Happy Tebow Monday JDubb! Care to respond to Rich's tweet last night?

RT @MashUpRich: Other than Steelers fans, you're an asshole if you didn't love watching that game! #Tebow is a great character for the NFL!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Chip Wrote:Hey LeNeve, I saw that...

Chips looking at me. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:

Are you surprised?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Are you surprised?

He's the one posting pictures of half naked black kids. Twice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM