Dudebro Nation

Full Version: monday jan 9, 2012.....Seasons Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Well....NFL season....we hardly knew you, and now your gone for some of us

All the best for the remainder of 2012 Confusedad:
so I just finished watching the press conference for the intro of the new Ford Fusion.....I think I'm gonna buy one of those
Is Pete still alive?
Chip Wrote:Is Pete still alive?
I'm sure he's just fine
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is Pete still alive?
I'm sure he's just fine

Good, cause...

Haha, he just got Tebowed.
What a Swoot weekend. I didn't get stuff done like I planned, I had to deal with a 9 yr old drama queen who was throwing a temper tantrum all damn weekend, my car won't start, and the Lions lost.

:killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a Swoot weekend. I didn't get stuff done like I planned, I had to deal with a 9 yr old drama queen who was throwing a temper tantrum all damn weekend, my car won't start, and the Lions lost.

:killme:
On the bright side, you're still alive, you are employed, and apparently you gave up the taters this weekend :grin:
The general manager forgot what I was supposed to be working on, and he straight up smells like whiskey, I guess the Broncos did win.
Fuck Tebow!!! :flame:

He did not win the game yesterday; what about the stiff arm that allowed the receiver to break open, what about the incredible speed of the receiver. Fuck Tim Tebow...how does that guy walk with everyone :nutswinger:

Fuck Tebow! :flame:
JDubb hates Jesus.
JDubb Wrote:Fuck Tebow!!! :flame:

He did not win the game yesterday; what about the stiff arm that allowed the receiver to break open, what about the incredible speed of the receiver. Fuck Tim Tebow...how does that guy walk with everyone :nutswinger:

May I ask an honest question?

What did Tim Tebow do to draw this much hate from you?

sent from the legion of doom
Brampton Wrote:

I'm just tired of Tebow getting all the credit and nothing for the rest of the team. Football is a team sport and the Broncos would not be where they are without the entire team playing well. I just don't think Tebow as a Hall of Fame QB like so many of the :nutswinger: what to make him. He is no Payton Manning, Big Ben, Brees or Rogers and with time I think that will show.

I don't buy it and am not a Tebow :nutswinger:
Brampton Wrote:

His posts seem angrier lately, this whole losing weight thing may be back firing, He is having a dicky doo sort of rage
I am a NY Jets fan, but cheering for the Giants. Why is there some unwritten rule saying I can't cheer for the Giants since I am a Jets fan
Good morning Bro-mo's!

How was everyone's weekend (football excluded)?

Mine was pretty good; excellent wine lunch on Saturday, put away Christmas for another year Saturday afternoon, dropped more weight making my second goal :happy: and wrapped it up with a lazy day yesterday talking with some friends and an excellent dinner my wife and I made together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19