Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
monday jan 9, 2012.....Seasons Change
"I honestly think (the picture) describes who I am,"

:roflmao:
Yeah.
A slut.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45925416/n...-artistic/
NussieT Wrote:What did you buy this weekend??

I bought groceries and that's it. JIm's birthday is on Thursday and I have to think of something to get him.
Groceries at Trader Joes & Costco. Also picked up a $20 Waring Pro deep fryer at Costco :happy:

The girlfriend & I picked up a new bedset at bed Bath & beyond. Comforter, sheets pillows, everything
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they have those? I've only seen 10-12, and if the preacher gets on a roll, could be 1 before you can get out.

My church starts at 10:30 and it's 11:15-11:30 when we're done. The church down the street from my house has a service Saturday evening then offer two on Sunday's 9am and 10:30 am.
I don't do church.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Brampton Wrote:so I just finished watching the press conference for the intro of the new Ford Fusion.....I think I'm gonna buy one of those
:high5: :high5: :high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Tebow threw for 316 yards?
Really?
Scary isn't it.

Tebow 3:16 For God so loved Tim Tebow...
:killme: :deadhorse: :killme: :deadhorse: :killme:
actually the broncos are still alive, so you cant beat them yet
[Image: 383.gif]
I wonder if all the Patriots immediately started calling each other and celebrating.
Donginator Wrote:I have not gone to church in years & I went to Catholic School & College [smiley]666[/smiley]
:high5: :high5: The smiley was the angry devil one when I was quoting it too :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I don't really get affected by movies. I take documentaries with a grain of salt, for the reason that the filmmaker is trying to convince you of their side of things.
Me neither. They're just movies, but one that gave me nightmares for about a week even though it wasn't a freak you out type of movie while watching it was The Manchurian Candidate with Denzel Washington.
i bleed green Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they have those? I've only seen 10-12, and if the preacher gets on a roll, could be 1 before you can get out.

My church starts at 10:30 and it's 11:15-11:30 when we're done. The church down the street from my house has a service Saturday evening then offer two on Sunday's 9am and 10:30 am.
I don't do church.

I used to go to church all the time when I was a kid then my parents divorced and we just stopped. Shortly before Christmas I had this urge to go to church so I did...
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of football.

Brampton, I didn't know ex-Pitt Cornerback Aaron Berry played for the Lions. And I see he still sucks just as bad as he did at Pitt.
and he's a dickhead.....told the detroit fans who were upset to go back to their poor unemployed lives.....class act

Its alright, its one of the positions they were weak at from injuries, so he actually touched the field.
I can't figure out why they didn't draft Prince Amukamara. I get the concept of not reaching for a guy, but that's if you take somemone half a round ahead of where he should be as opposed to six spots; not when the secondary is your biggest weakness, in a division with Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm in the middle of season 2 of the Walking Dead... great show! I'm glad Dicky come lately talked about it or else I would have missed this gem!

I like the show, until I go outside at night and the streets are eerily quiet, then I'm watching for zombies or crazies to run up on me.

I do that EVERY time I go outside. Every day when I open my garage door, I wait in the back of the garage near weapons until the door opens, then check outside out before I do anything. I always wait for the garage door to completely close before I go in the house also, to make sure nothing sneaks in under the door.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about a zombie plan .

I'm pretty sure you two need some sort of intervention.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of football.

Brampton, I didn't know ex-Pitt Cornerback Aaron Berry played for the Lions. And I see he still sucks just as bad as he did at Pitt.
and he's a dickhead.....told the detroit fans who were upset to go back to their poor unemployed lives.....class act

Its alright, its one of the positions they were weak at from injuries, so he actually touched the field.
I can't figure out why they didn't draft Prince Amukamara. I get the concept of not reaching for a guy, but that's if you take somemone half a round ahead of where he should be as opposed to six spots; not when the secondary is your biggest weakness, in a division with Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler.
The player they took was better. He got hurt, can't help that.

Besides this years draft is much more stellar at the DB

sent from the legion of doom

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM