Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year
So, when do they stop putting Channing Tatum in movies......he's a worse actor than Segal
I suggest Emily to kiss my balls
wtf pete, I had to find out you're going to be a dad through the Covino and Rich show? Happy fucking birthday.

Congrats dadbro, welcome to the club
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Did anyone watched Brock Lesnar fold like a little bitch Friday night????
i watched the fight, lesnar fought less than 10 times in the ufc, he was champion and after surgery, he's not the same. oh well, i won't miss him

We all know I am not a fan of his, but Jim is. I did think he looked "off" on Friday night. I think he lost the ability to handle being in a fight since his illness. The only thing I will miss it making fun of him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:are they live today?

Yup
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:wtf pete, I had to find out you're going to be a dad through the Covino and Rich show? Happy fucking birthday.

Congrats dadbro, welcome to the club

Wait... WHAT??????????????
I HATE PIE!!
Petey, must've got the wrong hole.. You can't get preggars from anal. (I was gonna post that on his FB, but thought better of it)
I HATE PIE!!
What does hummus taste like? I've never had it.
I HATE PIE!!
damn, now that pete's going to be a dad, he won't have as much time for cod
michaelangelo Wrote:damn, now that pete's going to be a dad, he won't have as much time for cod

No, he'll be on late night while rocking his lil bit to sleep.
I HATE PIE!!
I believe Paul's woman had her lil one, too. It's a fucking baby boom!!! Iva's next. :wink:
I HATE PIE!!
Lesnar getting his ass beat...

[Image: lesnarovereem2.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
This was a heck of a knock out...

[Image: fc141agustkovmat.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:after watching most of yesterdays games I have come to the conclusion that the NFL refs are the clear cut worst in pro sports.

for the amount of help (replay) they have available, they blow more calls than any other league. Its not even close
That play yesterday that cost Detroit a TD was pretty shitty. If they review all scoring plays automatically, I can't see why they can't review a play like that so a team doesn't get shortchanged if they are out of challenges.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Did anyone watched Brock Lesnar fold like a little bitch Friday night????

I went to a birthday party/NY party thing on Friday night at a friends place. They had the fights on but I didn't watch. The birthday girl, myself and another one of her friends sat in the kitchen talking...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM