Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How was everyone's weekend / time off???

:yawn:
In the News: Dennis Rodman is holding tryouts for a women's topless basketball team.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How was everyone's weekend / time off???

would have been great if the Lions won, but it was good none the less

we got a $2000 treadmill for $350, so that was a plus
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:In the News: Dennis Rodman is holding tryouts for a women's topless basketball team.
is he a player? :homo:
after watching most of yesterdays games I have come to the conclusion that the NFL refs are the clear cut worst in pro sports.

for the amount of help (replay) they have available, they blow more calls than any other league. Its not even close
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In the News: Dennis Rodman is holding tryouts for a women's topless basketball team.

I assume so, but the article didn't say
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In the News: Dennis Rodman is holding tryouts for a women's topless basketball team.

dude is too weird to care about at this point.
so Pitt/Den is currently an 8 point spread........um.....is BigBen dead? or did Elway come out of retirement?.....I need more info
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How was everyone's weekend / time off???

Tiring and painful. I hurt my back yesterday dragging some fence linkage... it still hurts today and I have recycle to collect still...
Brampton Wrote:after watching most of yesterdays games I have come to the conclusion that the NFL refs are the clear cut worst in pro sports.

for the amount of help (replay) they have available, they blow more calls than any other league. Its not even close

A lot of people were in total agreement with you yesterday.
Brampton Wrote:after watching most of yesterdays games I have come to the conclusion that the NFL refs are the clear cut worst in pro sports.

A lot of people were in total agreement with you yesterday.
i mean, it doesn't matter what team, week, ref crew, they blow calls one after another. Get rid of replay, and get them to do their jobs right, or get someone else to officiate
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is he a player? :homo:

dude is too weird to care about at this point.

True, but I was wondering what the hell happened to him. Not really caring, just wondering in general.
B, Are you getting tired of Jimbo stealing your phone? I read last night you were pregnant and instantly knew it was him...
NussieT Wrote:B, Are you getting tired of Jimbo stealing your phone? I read last night you were pregnant and instantly knew it was him...

It is getting a tad old. I am trying to not react to it, so he gets bored with it. At least he changed it up from the usual line he uses.

I might have to develop morning sickness to freak him out and maybe he'll stop.
NussieT Wrote:B, Are you getting tired of Jimbo stealing your phone? I read last night you were pregnant and instantly knew it was him...

It is getting a tad old. I am trying to not react to it, so he gets bored with it. At least he changed it up from the usual line he uses.

I might have to develop morning sickness to freak him out and maybe he'll stop.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: do it :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4