Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 12/29/11 - bing, bang, boom!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have two pair of insulated work boots. One is insulated winter boots and the other is a pair of steel toed insulated rubber boots. Since my winter boots are old and worn out I figured I would wear my rubber boots today. Put my foot in it and the toe area was soaken wet, Jims used the garage sink the other day to pressure wash the truck, I didn't have time to change my socks and now my foot is frozen and this truck has absolutely no heat...

White girl problems.

canadian white girl problems

I was gonna say that but decided to just stay with plain old White girl problems.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i wish someone would teach me how to get ass
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i wish someone would teach me how to get ass
maybe I should ask corey :killme:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'm bored! Anyone wanna go at it???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
NussieT Wrote:I have two pair of insulated work boots. One is insulated winter boots and the other is a pair of steel toed insulated rubber boots. Since my winter boots are old and worn out I figured I would wear my rubber boots today. Put my foot in it and the toe area was soaken wet, Jims used the garage sink the other day to pressure wash the truck, I didn't have time to change my socks and now my foot is frozen and this truck has absolutely no heat...

T's gonna get frostbite.. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm on hold to a gas station in Fort St. John and the radio station is called Moose FM. Canadians are a weird bunch of people

I think there's a radio station that goes by that around here.... :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
In my entire working life, I've never had a MAC tool guy around. One showed up today. I wonder how this will work for him. Same snap on guy has dominated SW Kansas for 20 years probaly. I guess there have been mac, and others here and there, but this snap on guy seems to be the only guy that lasts.

I do have a few mac tools that are broken, if he warranties them with no hassle, and has shit on his truck, I might give him a shot. Problem is, I pretty much have everything I need. When new specialty tools come out, and if they apply to Fords, I buy them, but thats it.

Looking at the specials book he gave me right now. Already came across something I want. 12pc. metric, reversible, ratchet wrenches, also stubby. 8mm-19mm. on sale 184.99.

blue point, which is snapon but cheaper for some reason, has that for 222.99. I can't find an actual snapon set, but I imagine its 100 dollars more than the bluepoint.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:While I like Jav's FMK posts I don't want people staying away from the site because they are afraid to get in trouble at work. There are threads dedicated to women so I suppose we should keep them there. I'm one of those people who stand a good chance of getting in trouble at work. I'm so paranoid about it that I mainly do it all from my phone.

I don't see why disabling images on the individual account owners preference just doesn't solve the problem, not being able to post hot chicks when needed in the IST is kind of weak and TOMB ish. We have been doing it for over 2 years now, why stop now.

Guess this is no longer valid then, right?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3018">http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/view ... f=4&t=3018</a><!-- m -->

Just no nudity. I can slip by everything else quick enough that it's a non-issue. Hopefully, my next job will be that way, too.
I HATE PIE!!

You didn't score with that one chick???
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
maybe I should ask corey :killme:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm bored! Anyone wanna go at it???

Yo Momma!!
I HATE PIE!!

there you go, Eddie will give you that bunt single confidence you need.

Your idea of desert is dog poop!!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:ohh who disabled the images??? I bet it was JIW.
theres no JIW here, first figure out which board your on, then get back to me

i was pretty sure he was posting once last week....
@ilikegirlsdaily
LeNeve Wrote:In my entire working life, I've never had a MAC tool guy around. One showed up today. I wonder how this will work for him. Same snap on guy has dominated SW Kansas for 20 years probaly. I guess there have been mac, and others here and there, but this snap on guy seems to be the only guy that lasts.

I do have a few mac tools that are broken, if he warranties them with no hassle, and has shit on his truck, I might give him a shot. Problem is, I pretty much have everything I need. When new specialty tools come out, and if they apply to Fords, I buy them, but thats it.

Looking at the specials book he gave me right now. Already came across something I want. 12pc. metric, reversible, ratchet wrenches, also stubby. 8mm-19mm. on sale 184.99.

blue point, which is snapon but cheaper for some reason, has that for 222.99. I can't find an actual snapon set, but I imagine its 100 dollars more than the bluepoint.
its actually its own brand, not made by snapon, but partnered with them. cheaper price = cheaper quality

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM