Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/29/11 - bing, bang, boom!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Security cameras for everyone!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.woot.com/">http://www.woot.com/</a><!-- m -->
protect your home, put them in your favorite department store's dressing room, the possibilities are endless!

well, not really, the possibilities pretty much end right there.
find me her dressing room then ill buy your set of those cameras

[Image: 403938_304241846287133_140753855969267_9...99796_n.jg]
Javsto, get a life dude. We know how to find girls on the internet. We don't need to see your jerkoff material.
This is gonna get good. Glad I'm in on page 1 for this. GO!!!
My steering wheel was a used one. stuffed all shitty into the original box. It doesn't have any marks on it, and it works fine though. maybe a store display somewhere. I guess you they don't even make the drivefx wheel anymore, and from what I've read, I was pretty lucky to find one.

It works wheely good. :grin:
I just rigged it up real quick to a little bookshelf thing, to make sure everything worked. It worked fine like that. a little wobbly, and the pedals slid everywhere. Only took me one race to get the feel for it.

You can unhook the pedals and use the shift paddles for gas and brake too. Then I could attach the wheel to a wood tray I had, and lay on my couch and drive.

I can for sure build something that will work really good.
Derick Wrote:This is gonna get good. Glad I'm in on page 1 for this. GO!!!

you peed on the flames
peed on everybodies flames.
No fight here, Javsto know's how I feel about him. Afterall he admits to being a perv.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
No fight here, Javsto know's how I feel about him. Afterall he admits to being a perv.

sure its all good. I like to look at hot chicks, rockit ralph cant stand not to let go of richs nuts. TOMB not up so here he is dumping on me about the chicks i like to post so here is something for him that he might like although im no cloveman or else i would past richs head on it
[Image: 396372_304218099622841_140753855969267_9...7224_n.jpg]
this is for all my other perv-bro's /modern family fans of Sophia Vergara

[Image: 394538_304219256289392_140753855969267_9...00757_n.jg]
Jav, my issue is that you post racy pics in the IST threads that are supposed to be safe for work. I don't want to be unable to participate because you feel the need to keep putting up pics of chicks. You're like an f'ing 10 year old who gets a sweat pants boner when you see a picture of a hot girl. Step up and go get some real ass homie and stop posting crap that can get dudes with real jobs in trouble.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Jav, my issue is that you post racy pics in the IST threads that are supposed to be safe for work. I don't want to be unable to participate because you feel the need to keep putting up pics of chicks. You're like an f'ing 10 year old who gets a sweat pants boner when you see a picture of a hot girl. Step up and go get some real ass homie and stop posting crap that can get dudes with real jobs in trouble.

no offense but your like a broken record. how many times have you said that you dont enable images yet for the very reason that you dont want to get in trouble with pics on the IST yet that is still your main issue. I havent had any complaints, lately, from anyone about what pics i post except you and only today or this week since TOMB is a ghost town so your over here now. I have done the F,M,K,A for weeks without a peep or complaint from anyone especially you. do to the catholic channel if you want to be so prudish.
While I like Jav's FMK posts I don't want people staying away from the site because they are afraid to get in trouble at work. There are threads dedicated to women so I suppose we should keep them there. I'm one of those people who stand a good chance of getting in trouble at work. I'm so paranoid about it that I mainly do it all from my phone.
Hell I'd even give Java his own daily FMK section.
javsto Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Jav, my issue is that you post racy pics in the IST threads that are supposed to be safe for work. I don't want to be unable to participate because you feel the need to keep putting up pics of chicks. You're like an f'ing 10 year old who gets a sweat pants boner when you see a picture of a hot girl. Step up and go get some real ass homie and stop posting crap that can get dudes with real jobs in trouble.

no offense but your like a broken record. how many times have you said that you dont enable images yet for the very reason that you dont want to get in trouble with pics on the IST yet that is still your main issue. I havent had any complaints, lately, from anyone about what pics i post except you and only today or this week since TOMB is a ghost town so your over here now. I have done the F,M,K,A for weeks without a peep or complaint from anyone especially you. do to the catholic channel if you want to be so prudish.
I don't want to disable pics just because you can't help yourself and have to post pics of chicks. Other people post pics are aren't offensive or have the possibility of getting people into trouble at work! I'm not prudish ass neck, I just don't get excited over pic I see of a hot chick like you! :douche:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8