Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday
javsto Wrote:ok ive calmed down. gotta remember that if it wasent for howard, sirius would have been taken over by Xm and instead of listening to maxim radio and currently spotcenter/C&R show, you, I mean we all would be listening to jason ellis and opei and anthony everyday. Howard saved Sirius, he helped in both companies merging into the monster that it is today and can somebdody please tell me why my mcdonalds hotcakes really look and feel like old sponges from the dollar store???

the hotcakes do feel like that, but they are so delicious.
[Image: photo.php?fbid=295438863834098&set=a.179...=1&theater]
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:ok ive calmed down. gotta remember that if it wasent for howard, sirius would have been taken over by Xm and instead of listening to maxim radio and currently spotcenter/C&R show, you, I mean we all would be listening to jason ellis and opei and anthony everyday. Howard saved Sirius, he helped in both companies merging into the monster that it is today and can somebdody please tell me why my mcdonalds hotcakes really look and feel like old sponges from the dollar store???

Sirius was a lot better before 'the merger'
Maxim radio... :?
Ellis was on Sirius, O&A were XM.
When a sponge from the dollar store doesn't pass quality standards, they sell them at a discount to McDonalds.
Not this guy, I would have either dropped the service or listen to music.

I do agree that Howard on Sirius enabled them to acquire XM and not the other way around.
javsto Wrote:[Image: photo.php?fbid=295438863834098&set=a.179...=1&theater]

Your having a rough morning aren't you?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:civil wars have weirf cartoons :?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq96YHLgdym_uzyuDs9Wu...9zG0otffSu]

Is that racist?
I don't know? I think so? :? old timey cartoons are to intelectual for me. Confusedad:

[youtube]pacdFrzmRx4[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: "shut the fuck up"
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've never been in a talent show.
The only talents I have that come to mind are playing PhotoHunt, and I can sound like a cricket.

jimminy cricket?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLcr2tP6-Wx0jpjUK4y2M...0V1jFk-InQ]

No, the stupid annoying ones that hang out outside your window in the summer.
It might be the most worthless talent ever.
It's like Meg's super power of being able to grow her finger nails while everyone else can fly and shit.
oprah and anthony
Pete Nice Wrote:

Life is hard.
JDubb Wrote:

I do agree that Howard on Sirius enabled them to acquire XM and not the other way around.

I heard when he was nagotiating, he walked in and said "if you sign me, we'll put the other guys out of buisiness."
To say that, then follow through on it is pretty sweet.
hahaha meg griffin sucks.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Life is hard.

it would be harder if u could see the image, like this one

[Image: 472898366.jpg?Expires=1323963564&Key-Pai...oK3TwkoMk_]
@ilikegirlsdaily
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I heard when he was negotiating, he walked in and said "if you sign me, we'll put the other guys out of buisiness."
To say that, then follow through on it is pretty sweet.
@ilikegirlsdaily
I liked sirius alot better before the merger. music was better, djs were better, everything was better in my opinion. I still think of xm as an inferior product, I assume people with xm have flip phones still.
LeNeve Wrote:I liked sirius alot better before the merger. music was better, djs were better, everything was better in my opinion. I still think of xm as an inferior product, I assume people with xm have flip phones still.

Yeah really.
Sirius was awesome.
XM sucked.
Sirius took over XM.
But the XM suckiness stuck around.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM