Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/16/2011....another swednesday
New England Patriots Cheerleaders And The Tiger Woods Blow Up Doll

http://donchavez.com/blog/2010/05/07/new...unta-cana/
Chip Wrote:I'm going to get pizza for dinner tonight.
And I already can't wait.
I think it's going to be the highlight of my day.
Confusedad:

Recommendation: Think whole wheat crust with onions, green pepper and bacon. Best combination ever!
Joe Wrote::nothingtoadd:

I am disgruntled with life and would really just like to be home shooting people online.

I stayed home yesterday. It doesn't feel right playing xbox in the middle of the day for me though.
Donginator Wrote:

I am disgruntled with life and would really just like to be home shooting people online.
I feel the same exact way today, actually all week, but today the most

I have a date with some whiskey & MW3 tonight

Yesterday while Christmas shopping I felt that way.... If my mother in law hadn't insisted I come over for dinner, I would have been drunk by 6pm.
LeNeve Wrote:

I stayed home yesterday. It doesn't feel right playing xbox in the middle of the day for me though.

Too much guilt. The entire time I was laid off I couldn't turn the xbox on.
Good morning all....how are we doing today?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I feel the same exact way today, actually all week, but today the most

I have a date with some whiskey & MW3 tonight

Yesterday while Christmas shopping I felt that way.... If my mother in law hadn't insisted I come over for dinner, I would have been drunk by 6pm.
I love the holidays but hate them at the same time, this is when i realize I have fallen into my daily routine, can't afford nice gifts, renew my health benefits and the rates have gone up. another year, same pay, same routine, no change Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I have a question and I DON'T by any means am attempting to offended anyone by this question...

Angie posted on her FB page this morning that some of LeNeve's daughters teachers said something about some of their students are "wetbags" and I am not 100% sure what that means... Is it supposed to be douchebags or wetback!? If not what does wetbag mean

Honestly I don't want to offend anyone and I apologize if I have...
I gotta say, the campaign in mM3 is pretty good.
Brampton Wrote:I gotta say, the campaign in mM3 is pretty good.

What difficulty are you playing it on? I'm kind of getting my ass handed to me in Hardened.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm going to get pizza for dinner tonight.
And I already can't wait.
I think it's going to be the highlight of my day.
Confusedad:

Recommendation: Think whole wheat crust with onions, green pepper and bacon. Best combination ever!

Oh I've already got it picked out, a super special from Jets.
Deep dish, Pepperoni, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, and Green Peppers
Unless I get crazy and go with Pizza Papalis.
NussieT Wrote:I have a question and I DON'T by any means am attempting to offended anyone by this question...

Angie posted on her FB page this morning that some of LeNeve's daughters teachers said something about some of their students are "wetbags" and I am not 100% sure what that means... Is it supposed to be douchebags or wetback!? If not what does wetbag mean

Hahaha.......douchebacks
NussieT Wrote:I have a question and I DON'T by any means am attempting to offended anyone by this question...

I feel like if that offended anyone they should be banned.
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:]

I love the holidays but hate them at the same time, this is when i realize I have fallen into my daily routine, can't afford nice gifts, renew my health benefits and the rates have gone up. another year, same pay, same routine, no change Confusedwoot:

I am always so rushed around Christmas. We have 7-8 Christmas dinners and at least 2 work parties to attend, a fake Santa to visit, Christmas presents to buy and wrap, decorations to put up, Christmas baking to be completed... Too much to jam in one month.

Amazon says you put dirty diapers in them.
Kansas teachers are pretty hard core.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  11/16/2011....Its Friday, finally Brampton 100 651 11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  thursday 2/26/2011....PBR thursday Brampton 133 1,113 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Mon, Dec 26, 2011 ~ Boxing Day Beckster 34 540 12-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here Derick 133 1,179 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 12/21/2011 - The Beginning of the End Brian 193 1,297 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!! Pete Nice 270 831 12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday December 15, 2011 Thirsty Thursday Pete Nice 292 2,020 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: javsto
  Wednesday, December 14, 2011 ~ XXX Beckster 168 928 12-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: JDubb