Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
The first clan operation is tonight from 6:30PM to 9:30PM EST.

Only Elite Premium members count towards the clan points at this point.

It is Domination, we are going to roll hard and with a strategy in teams of 6. If we have more than 6 premium members, we will need to have two parties/teams.

If you are not in the clan yet, what is your problem?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I am in from 6:30 to around 8. domination is my strong point

Pete we need to finish those special ops survival missions. I am done doing them alone, last Friday was fun as hell
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:I am in from 6:30 to around 8. domination is my strong point

Pete we need to finish those special ops survival missions. I am done doing them alone, last Friday was fun as hell

Are you going to be around Saturday night? My wife is going to a baby shower all night and I could get us caught up on them all then.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am in from 6:30 to around 8. domination is my strong point

Are you going to be around Saturday night? My wife is going to a baby shower all night and I could get us caught up on them all then.
usually not, but if I can get my girlfriend to eat too much for dinner or have a drink or 2. then she will go to bed early then I will be on :high5:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:The first clan operation is tonight from 6:30PM to 9:30PM EST.

It is Domination, we are going to roll hard and with a strategy in teams of 6. If we have more than 6 premium members, we will need to have two parties/teams.

I hopped less than an hour after it started as guys were done. What happend?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The first clan operation is tonight from 6:30PM to 9:30PM EST.

I hopped less than an hour after it started as guys were done. What happend?

We were all on from 6:30PM to 9:30PM EST. Everyone was getting frustrated, so most people hoped off after it was over.

Pete, How the hell have you won so many games & had a 30 game win streak.

What were you doing?
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:Pete, How the hell have you won so many games & had a 30 game win streak.

What were you doing?

Infected

Actually, Danjitsu, JMU Dukes and I went on a 30 game TDM win streak one night. Winger, BDH, DeLaRosa and a few other top notch guys were in add out of the games also.

Pete Nice Wrote:Actually, Danjitsu, JMU Dukes and I went on a 30 game TDM win streak one night. Winger, BDH, DeLaRosa and a few other top notch guys were in add out of the games also.
I'll never go on a 30 game win streak. I have too much other crap going on to sit there for that long and play. That's a lot of games.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Actually, Danjitsu, JMU Dukes and I went on a 30 game TDM win streak one night. Winger, BDH, DeLaRosa and a few other top notch guys were in add out of the games also.
I'll never go on a 30 game win streak. I have too much other crap going on to sit there for that long and play. That's a lot of games.

It doesnt have to be in one sitting, it can extend over days.

Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I am getting sick of domination. Tried TDM last night. I am up to .94 W/L I wanna get over 1.0
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I am getting sick of domination. Tried TDM last night. I am up to .94 W/L I wanna get over 1.0

Infected

Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

+1 on sick of domination!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
I am sick of Dom also. TDM is full of campers and cheaters. I prefer drop zone.

My goal is to get my win % over 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information Pete Nice 2 2,010 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty Elite Mobile App MattInMinnesota 24 9,727 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty or Battlefield 3? Joe 10 4,921 11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  PS3 Hack: CoD Modern Warfare Users Bear the Brunt Joe 11 4,836 01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Joe