Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty Elite Mobile App
Just downloaded the new COD Elite app for my iPhone and gotta say, it's kinda cool. Here are some screen shots:

[Image: d0436a0a-f72c-59a2.jpg]

[Image: d0436a0a-f743-1ab2.jpg]

[Image: d0436a0a-f74f-20bb.jpg]
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I have it also, Android version will be released next week
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I like how it tells you approx how long it will take until your next prestige.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I like how it tells you approx how long it will take until your next prestige.
online version does also, but the app is more accurate

so you use the PP90?

I mostly use the Type 95, but switch to other guns to get challenges & XP

I have been kicking ass on domination, only lost one match last night, out of 10
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I like how it tells you approx how long it will take until your next prestige.

It is never right though, always says longer than it takes. It told me a month and I did it in a week.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:I have it also, Android version will be released next week

Did you end up getting an Iphone? Lame

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Donginator Wrote:

so you use the PP90?

I have been kicking ass on domination, only lost one match last night, out of 10

I like the PP90 a lot. I use the Ak-47 when I need more distance. Those are really the only guns I have used since I prestiged. I opened the Striker and use that some and the Barrett when I snipe. But mostly the PP90 and the AK.

I think people overrate the Type 95, I do not think it is more powerful or accurate than the AK and it only has 3 shot burst.

Donginator Wrote:

so you use the PP90?

I can't use the Type 95 because I can't get used to going from a full automatic weapon and then move to a 3-round burst. My tendency is to lay on the trigger.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

so you use the PP90?

I can't use the Type 95 because I can't get used to going from a full automatic weapon and then move to a 3-round burst. My tendency is to lay on the trigger.
that is weird because you have one of the highest gun accuracy's on my friends list, if you keep your finger on the trigger the accuracy percentage usually goes down. It took me time to get use to the 3 round burst
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

so you use the PP90?

that is weird because you have one of the highest gun accuracy's on my friends list, if you keep your finger on the trigger the accuracy percentage usually goes down. It took me time to get use to the 3 round burst

I probably have the lowest accuracy on your friends list. 10.somthing% I have always said, I can't aim worth shit. But seeing now that more and more people are using modded controllers and auto aim patches, I now know why at least 40% of those people can aim better than me.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:[quote="Donginatoronline version does also, but the app is more accurate

so you use the PP90?

I probably have the lowest accuracy on your friends list. 10.somthing% I have always said, I can't aim worth shit. But seeing now that more and more people are using modded controllers and auto aim patches, I now know why at least 40% of those people can aim better than me.[/quote]
Not me, I refuse to cheat. It may take me a while to prestige a few times but at least I can say I did it the right way!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Not me, I refuse to cheat. It may take me a while to prestige a few times but at least I can say I did it the right way!

Yeah, I refuse to cheat also. None of the guys we play with cheat either, and I like that. Cheaters can eat a bowl of Spoy dicks

Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Not me, I refuse to cheat. It may take me a while to prestige a few times but at least I can say I did it the right way!

Yeah, I refuse to cheat also. None of the guys we play with cheat either, and I like that. Cheaters can eat a bowl of Spoy dicks
Nothing beats earning 4 kills and 16 deaths the right way.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Your better than that now. I think you have moved up one notch on the suck meter, or would it be down?

Your 1/3 through 1st prestige for Tebow's sake!!!!!

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Your better than that now. I think you have moved up one notch on the suck meter, or would it be down?

Your 1/3 through 1st prestige for Tebow's sake!!!!!
I know. It was the lobby that we were in last weekend. I was dead before I even got my gun up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread Pete Nice 187 53,484 04-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information Pete Nice 2 2,010 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty or Battlefield 3? Joe 10 4,921 11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan